Body Type 2 Male Trooper

Sassanacglen

Just a quick question. is anyone able to provide a picture of a body type 2 male trooper to see how the armour looks. the problem im having is im planning on playing a vanguard but i feel there should be a body type in between 2 and 3 however this is not the case. Could anyone provide evidence as to what body type 2 troopers look like in higher level gear ? because the low level armour looks really thin ?

Thanks guys appreciate the input. only thing i have against trooper now is the starship ? it looks like a pair of scissors. empire get all the cool stuff xD

I felt the same way about the Thunderclap when I first got it, felt a little jipped that the Trooper didn't get something a little more hardcore looking, but it's grown on me. It's totally utilitarian for sure, but I would have preferred something that looks more like an assault vehicle from Appleseed or something!

Commando here, TRIED BT3... but the face looks so like a pork on steroids regardless of head-type, that i took BT2, wich looks quite fine in armour.

And yeah, hated the Thunderclap at first, but well, i like it now, and it beats a Defender in looks.

Would prefer to have the "command seat" with the Starmap higher than the pilot seats though.

Edited by Kheldras

Troopers look good with body type 2 , default Shepard from ME is also body type 2.

The kind of body that default Shepard from ME has, is clearly not in the game.

Because Shepard looked good with a muscular-but-not-overdone body, while there is nothing between head-on-a-stick and supermutant-barrel-man in SWTOR.

I'd LOVE to have something like Shepard model, but sadly this game has failed hard in the male bodies avatar department...

Regarding the space ship, it really grows on you. At first I hated it, but now I think it's kinda cool. From the outside it's mediocore at best, but the interiors beat any of the other ships I have seen with my alts (BH & Sith Warrior).

My Vanguard may be body type 1 (looked like me when I first joined the military), but he STILL got in Jaxo's pants just like every other type =)

3 looks incredibly stupid....this game did not need brock lesner in a suit of star wars armor.

4 is...fat...soooo fat....

2 is fairly realistic and you really cant go wrong with it.