Fix the name of the RE'd 220 implants/earpieces

LordTurin

Not sure if this should be here or suggestions, but could BW please fix the name of the RE'd 220 exarch mk-1 implants and earpieces to actually say MK-1? Cause right now they are called "MK-2" which is the name that the drops gets, and it really confuses people when I'm selling them.

Not sure if this should be here or suggestions, but could BW please fix the name of the RE'd 220 exarch mk-1 implants and earpieces to actually say MK-1? Cause right now they are called "MK-2" which is the name that the drops gets, and it really confuses people when I'm selling them.

I would not get my hopes up for a fix. In general when things like this happen, it is so low on the priority list that it often gets ignored; basically by the time they get around to this type of fix there is a new tier of craftable equipment and they just drop it.

I assume you are trying to trade them on Fleet for materials and people are suspecting a scam (MK-2s are supposed to be BoP and you are trying to trade one or more so players think it's a scam: they trade you the materials and you walk away), and maybe selling some for credits. My advice would be to sell them on the GTN instead.

I would not get my hopes up for a fix. In general when things like this happen, it is so low on the priority list that it often gets ignored; basically by the time they get around to this type of fix there is a new tier of craftable equipment and they just drop it.

I assume you are trying to trade them on Fleet for materials and people are suspecting a scam (MK-2s are supposed to be BoP and you are trying to trade one or more so players think it's a scam: they trade you the materials and you walk away), and maybe selling some for credits. My advice would be to sell them on the GTN instead.

I usually make it clear when I'm selling that I'm basically selling 220 token implants, and when someone is interested I link it and tell them to go check the supplies section and confirm the stats are the same. And it's more gtn I'm worried about, as a lot of people looking for these will search for mk-1, and it won't turn up.

As far as last poster (on my phone, so don't want to mess around with quotes lol) I understand giving a different name for it (probably makes the code for reing easier to set it on the ne) but how about at least not giving it the name of another (inferior) piece? Call it MK-3, or MK-1 crafted or something, not literally the same name as dropped implants.

But ya, it will probably not get fixed, but was annoying enough to a least make a post about it :p

I usually make it clear when I'm selling that I'm basically selling 220 token implants, and when someone is interested I link it and tell them to go check the supplies section and confirm the stats are the same. And it's more gtn I'm worried about, as a lot of people looking for these will search for mk-1, and it won't turn up.

By entering "MK-1" they would have to set filters anyway to ear pieces and artifact, and level 64-65. Without "MK-1" the name search box those three filters would be enough to find all ear pieces relevant to their level. So chances are your concerns are misplaced.