The mandalorian killer is bugged to hell

bigphillystyle

the mandolorian killer aka the quest you have to do before you hit legacy has an infinite amount of bugs within. so far i have encounterted enemies out in the open that are not able top be targeted because they (cannot be seen)...and after getting all the way through the level the final boss didnt even appear so i had to reset my entire mission....

i doubt this thread will ever get to bioware people but COME ON its one of the most important quest in the story line how on earth did this get released this way

Edited by bigphillystyle

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that mission gave me a major headache last night. I died in the room before the Warden and Blood, and it spawned me in a medical bay a couple of rooms past that, right outside the Bridge door. The door leading back to the Warden was locked, the door leading to the hangar was locked, the Bridge was completely empty, and I had used my Fleet Pass, so I had to wait 16 hours until this afternoon so I could use my Fleet Pass to get out of the locked room.

I submitted a support ticket, which was closed without comment, and left to rot.

Luckily I was able to Fleet recall this afternoon, and complete the mission. Now I'm reading horror stories about another BH quest that you're supposed to get at 50. Really looking forward to that!

I *want* to like this game. The fact that the BH class quests are obviously not done being worked on, is a major disappointment.

I submitted a support ticket, which was closed without comment, and left to rot.

This sucks. I just submitted a ticket and a bug report about an hr. ago for the same issue. I tried the quest 5x over today and last night, and not once did the jedi spawn, and none of the recommended "fixes" worked. I'm so *********** over this quest, and if my tickets get closed w/o a response like yours did, I won't be renewing my subscription after this first 30 days.

I did finally complete the quest. Here is what worked for me.

I waited for my Fleet Pass timer to be ready. Used it. Used my ship to get back to the instance, and then never released to a medical bay if I died.

Some people say resetting the instance was necessary, but for me personally when I left and came back without resetting, everything was fine. Just had to get past the warden's room, and then the Jedi spawned on the Bridge.

Yeah, this quest is making me want to cancel my sub and snap the discs in half. Bugs happen in MMOs, but when your main class toy arc is so bugged this badly it's just ridiculous.

Just went through with my girlfriend and we saw really interesting things like mobs being green to me but aggro to her, ridiculous LOS issues, and of course, the missing Jedi spawn.

:mad:

Yep, that mission gave me a major headache last night. I died in the room before the Warden and Blood, and it spawned me in a medical bay a couple of rooms past that, right outside the Bridge door. The door leading back to the Warden was locked, the door leading to the hangar was locked, the Bridge was completely empty, and I had used my Fleet Pass, so I had to wait 16 hours until this afternoon so I could use my Fleet Pass to get out of the locked room.

Luckily I was able to Fleet recall this afternoon, and complete the mission.

Same issue.

Was doing that just 10 hours ago.

Going on record as being bugged on this mission also.

The Jedi target never spawns in, and resetting the mission doesn't help.

UPDATE: Completely quitting out of the game and loading back in fixed the Jedi boss spawn.

Edited by Manoog

This game is soo riddled with bugs I wonder if anyone actually tested for any bugs. Is this how they were able to release early? I would have been more than happy to have waited until next year for this but only if it was bug free. I test games myself and I realise no game can come to market entirely bug free but the basic things like story line quests need to be thoroughly tested to ensure this kind of rubbish (I would have said something stronger if not for the filter) should never make it to gold.

I am also considering cancelling my subscription I have no wish to subscribe to a game I can't complete because of bugs.

I only saw one bug in the mission where the padawan would continue healing the jedi after I defeated her. I was able to get around that by pulling the Jedi out of her range and finish him off. I did the mission early on Christmas morning.

I had to do this also. Just pulled him to the other side of the room.

Glad I didnt hit any of the other bugs. :/

Aw man the only bug I encountered in there was the LoS issue, but just logging out fixed that...and you can't kill his padawan first she heals him even when she's knocked out. Didn't figure that out till about 10 mins into the fight >_> Kite him down the isle away from her and you're good :D

Hopefully you guys fix the bug issue its a really awesome story and Mako <3

So its the 27th of December and both my wife and I encountered the non existent final boss. We tried relogging, we tried exiting mission via ship and via emergency shuttle. Nothing worked to make the final boss spawn. I can deal with minor game issues, but this is one of those "game breaking" bugs because it doesn't allow me to utilize the game to the fullest.

BioWare, please fix this before my wife force chokes you.

I only saw one bug in the mission where the padawan would continue healing the jedi after I defeated her. I was able to get around that by pulling the Jedi out of her range and finish him off. I did the mission early on Christmas morning.

Yeah , had that one also...

Damn , i was trying to beat him for 30/45 minuts..i was like *** :eek:

After that i pulled him to the other side of the room , and did beat him in a couple of seconds.

I was also locked out of the room with the Warden. I wrote a bug ticket but that was it. I was really hoping I could finish my quest before the servers went down. Guess that's what I get for getting killed.

Hope this new patch fixes the bugs..

I never died once and it worked perfectly for me, my only issue was getting off the ship no directions were given so I wandered around the hanger for a bit before figuring it out.

And one of the ships in the hanger was bugged and invisible, i got hung up in it though and took me a minute to jump and twist my way out of whatever I could not see was in my way.

Had same issue, mob was there but despite killing everything he kept going from near dead to full as if he was going out of combat reset. Finally changed my companion from mako to gault and he went down very easily, May have been mako bugging him so try that if have same issue

I did this quest last night (12/27) at level 31. I didn't encounter any bugs, but I did run into trouble trying to find my ship since the quest tracker didn't tell me where to go.

Everyone else was where they were supposed to be, and never managed to get bugged into walls. I did die once and saw that the med bay was near the bridge on the death popup. That seemed ill-advised since I hadn't made it to the bridge yet, so I waited for the probe.