[Belsavis] Heavy Quadranium Armor.

Robathon

With the exception of the Heavy Quadranium Gloves, which is rewarded somewhere along the line of the main Belsavis mission, two of the heroics awarded me the Heavy Quadranium Body Armor and the Heavy Quadranium Headgear.

I have since completed all the missions on Belsavis, including the bonus series, but haven't had the Heavy Quadranium Boots or the Heavy Quadranium Greaves offered up as a reward. Since I'm done with all the quests, I'm not sure where else to look. Is there some kind of hidden outpost you don't visit during the main story?

I've asked in General chat on both the fleet and the planet, but no one seems to know where to find these two. I've also checked out third party sites, like Torhead and Darthhater, but I didn't have any luck. I even looked up the other sets available on Belsavis, like the Sorcerer's Anointed Vine-Silk, but found nothing on them either.

Bioware swears these items exist and are attainable, but can't seem to point me in the right direction. Suspicious. Can anyone point the way? I'd much appreciate it!

Edited by Robathon

Sadly, they are most likely from world drops and those boxes/crates u get for commendations that sometimes give oranges (both on Belsavis) :(. Just keep checking the GTN and grinding if u wish... good luck! Edited by Hahkil

Sadly, they are most likely from world drops and those boxes/crates u get for commendations that sometimes give oranges (both on Belsavis) :(. Just keep checking the GTN and grinding if u wish... good luck!

It's possible they could come from commendation boxes, but I'd hate to muster up all those commendations for nothing. Some confirmation would be nice! It occurred to me they might also be from mission boxes, the ones you can choose as a rewards for doing heroics, but I was hoping someone could narrow it down in that case. There's too many possibilities!

They're definitely just rewards from a quest. Probably heroics. I have them both and recall laughing at the colour of the robe.

I don't share your sense of humor on the color grey, but I'd definitely like to know which heroics you obtained the boots and greaves from.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...