Spirit of Vengance

Tried a solo-story run of this FP, and is Bask Sunn meant to be this unnaturally difficult to beat? Like I've attempted this 30 times, changed companion from tank, heal and dps multiple times with no change, can't even get him lower than 3/4 of his health. My lvl 75 Juggernaut can't compete!

Any help is Appreciated big time! :)

More info:

* are you *definitely* in solo-story mode ? (I know you *want* to be in that mode, but are you *really* in that mode?)

* what is your Item Rating / gearedness?

* what is Rass Ordo's Influence rank? Have you looked up the best gifts to give him, and ranked him up a bit?

* did you buy and use a +Presence stim (called "Command") from the medical service droids in the FP? They are equivalent to +5 influence ranks for Rass.

I ask this because I did this not too long ago (but before 6.2.1) on a Vengeance Jugg in no-bonus-set 306s and got through without too much stress and without any deaths from my side. Yes, I had to pay attention to what I was doing and use my defensives(1) and taunts(2) more than normal(3), but I got through it.

At the second boss (the dude who trades his life for a glitzy and somewhat "Pimp My Ride" transport once you defeat him), it's important to absolutely kill the two dudes in the back first ("Something Medic", I think they're called.) because they are healers and they are the weakest in the whole fight.

(1) To help keep me alive by reducing incoming damage and so on.

(2) To help keep Rass alive by pulling the enemies onto me.

(3) It is substantially overtuned *and* somewhat buggy.

More info:

* are you *definitely* in solo-story mode ? (I know you *want* to be in that mode, but are you *really* in that mode?)

* what is your Item Rating / gearedness?

* what is Rass Ordo's Influence rank? Have you looked up the best gifts to give him, and ranked him up a bit?

* did you buy and use a +Presence stim (called "Command") from the medical service droids in the FP? They are equivalent to +5 influence ranks for Rass.

I ask this because I did this not too long ago (but before 6.2.1) on a Vengeance Jugg in no-bonus-set 306s and got through without too much stress and without any deaths from my side. Yes, I had to pay attention to what I was doing and use my defensives(1) and taunts(2) more than normal(3), but I got through it.

At the second boss (the dude who trades his life for a glitzy and somewhat "Pimp My Ride" transport once you defeat him), it's important to absolutely kill the two dudes in the back first ("Something Medic", I think they're called.) because they are healers and they are the weakest in the whole fight.

(1) To help keep me alive by reducing incoming damage and so on.

(2) To help keep Rass alive by pulling the enemies onto me.

(3) It is substantially overtuned *and* somewhat buggy.

It is in Story-Solo, Lemme check my item rating and get back to you, i know it's not in the 300's yet tho, not much influence with Rass, I will buy the stim next time, I usually go for the medics 1st also. But I'll try some of this stuff, I appreciate you :)