Just bought the premium sub, long time MMOer looking for some guidance!

Banyonz

Hey everyone,

Just downloaded and currently checking the game today, I see I get a fre 65 level boost, but I dont want to waste it on a character I may want to change. I like all play styles (tank, dps, heal) but Id like to be able to (if given a choice) be a dps/tank sith. I have a lot more questions and will have more in the coming days, any help would be great if I can meet up with someone ingame. And which expansion should I choose? the one that grants me level 65, or 60?

Thank u!

Edited by Banyonz
Expansion update

Hey everyone,

Just downloaded and currently checking the game today, I see I get a fre 65 level boost, but I dont want to waste it on a character I may want to change. I like all play styles (tank, dps, heal) but Id like to be able to (if given a choice) be a dps/tank sith. I have a lot more questions and will have more in the coming days, any help would be great if I can meet up with someone ingame. And which expansion should I choose? the one that grants me level 65, or 60?

Thank u!

The best way to discover that, is to start at level 1 and play through the storylines and you'll get some titles along the way, best to save the tokens for much later

The best way to discover that, is to start at level 1 and play through the storylines and you'll get some titles along the way, best to save the tokens for much later

This, and, OP, don't forget that you can play through the whole story, including the expansions, on a start-at-1 character, while a start-at-60 is barred from the initial class-specific stories *and* some important background-filling elements (called "Shadow of Revan" and "Rise of the Emperor") that make understanding the Knights of the Fallen Empire (KotFE) story difficult.

Skipping KotFE by starting at level 65 *also* makes understanding the Knights of the Eternal Throne story awkward.

Start at level 1 and enjoy your class story, they really are worth experiencing. We are in the middle of a double exp event, so it wont take long for you to move up through the levels anyway.

If you want to play a Sith DPS/Tank, then its got to be juggernaut or assassin. Both are good classes with decent storylines, so try them both !