Founder Medal

FlyingGroundhog

I have not got mine yet, I have seen some people with them though. I am guessing that it is based on when you entered your credit card and not when you started playing. So if you played for 3 days without subscribing you may be 3 days behind other people.

My girlfriend and i both got ours yesterday. Your pre-order doesn't matter, it's all about when you pay for the game. So anyone who used prepaid cards and who subbed on day one will get theirs first. You have to pay something for a sub, either through a prepaid card or after your free 30 days ends to be eligible. If that is true for you, then just be patient, these things can take time.

Also, you'll get an email sent to your account outside of game letting you know you got it. Once you have this, make sure you log all the way out of the game, not just back to character select, for it to update and you should have it ingame through mail to each of your characters.

You'll get it when they bill your credit card.

a question tho... do u get this title on new toons i create after i have got it or will this title be locked to my already created toon?

I believe it is available to all new toons, just like the pre-order crystal.

Edited by Owsley

Its available for ALL toons, it will appear like the pre-order crystal, arriving in the mail.

It can also take up to 7 days for the medal to be credited to your account as was stated on the website showing off the title/medal