Forum Signatures

toothness

I would guess that they are doing this for one or two reasons. Random users uploading or embedding content(in this case images) could result in an easy way to spread viruses if an exploit is found in a browser's image rendering software. The far more likely reason is it is harder to police objectionable content in images than in text. They seem to be quite strict about keeping this place as family friendly as possible. Not a fan it personally, but hey, I didn't make the game.

I would guess that they are doing this for one or two reasons. Random users uploading or embedding content(in this case images) could result in an easy way to spread viruses if an exploit is found in a browser's image rendering software. The far more likely reason is it is harder to police objectionable content in images than in text. They seem to be quite strict about keeping this place as family friendly as possible. Not a fan it personally, but hey, I didn't make the game.

Both of your explanations are excellent reasons for a major company to keep such content off its site.