Question for the Altoholics/Completionists out there...

DanielBeckett

Do you, like me, find yourself wanting one of every AC on both factions?

The only solution I'm seeing is to play Republic and Sith on separate realms, allowing all 8 to be played.

As an RP'er, I find this inconvenient as there are very few realms flagged for RP, and all seem to gravitate towards The Progenitor at present...

...so, anyone out there have any other ideas/suggestions/solutions? *hope*

(PS. My gear is ForumFlameProofTM so don't waste both our times with interwebz hate.)

I'm doing the different Advanced Class choice of each classes mirrors. That means I (eventually) get all 8 class quests (four Imperial, and four Republic) and all 8 Advanced Classes. At least I get all 8 ACs in a mechanical mirrored sense. That way I know what it's like, for example, to play a Shadow/Assassin, and a Sage/Sorcerer, and get to see the stories for both the Inquisitor, and the Consular.

It still makes for 8 characters but you get a new back story and play style for each, not just one or the other.

I have no idea how to address eeelitest's concern though, you'd be up to at least 16 characters if you count dark and light as separate stories. And from what I have heard, they are.

4 of each faction=all 8 advanced classes and all 8 story lines. If you really want to do the same story twice for each advanced class I guess you are stuck doing 8 on one server and 8 on another, I don't see the need for that though.