Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Match-throwing in regs is a thing, and it doesn't mix well with the current landscape

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Match-throwing in regs is a thing, and it doesn't mix well with the current landscape

TrixxieTriss
01.15.2021 , 05:57 PM | #21
Is SS reg queue really in such a bad state that you’ve got to see other players end game stats to know if there are enough good or bad players in the queue to bother?

davensuitelife
01.17.2021 , 06:21 PM | #22
My problem with this DEAD weight of a player is now the system matches groups to have support on both sides so having said DEAD weight on your team it's taking away from a viable tank or healer putting your team at more of a disadvantage...
D'avin of The Ebon Hawk

davensuitelife
01.17.2021 , 06:23 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by flashcoopbrant View Post
Just que dodge him. It's easily done. Just add him to your friends list and only que when he is in a match.Since coming back to the game I have compiled a lengthy list of players like him.

I have to admit though, the best part is when he ques for ranked pvp. For some reason his "I am God Complex", while contributing 0 dps and nothing of meaningful value other than knocking back a few people and stealthing out, just doesn't fly with the general ranked population. ,
Que dodging is all well and good but I play republic and he's an imperial so I cannot add him to see if he's in a warzone. And I'm not gonna go sit on a room I'm not playing just to watch to know when it's safe to que. Bioware needs to address this not the player base.
D'avin of The Ebon Hawk

TrixxieTriss
01.18.2021 , 05:40 PM | #24
You should not even have to queue dodge ranked, but if you need to queue dodge regs, it’s just a ridiculous situation. This game has really gone down the toilet when you have to queue dodge regs to avoid one intentional thrower who stops you winning.
It means player skill lvls have dropped significantly and so has the player population. So much so that I would say if there aren’t enough players that you need to queue dodge regs, then pvp really is on its last legs In this game.