Each Class' Story

BobTheTeepo

Keep em coming! 6 more to go, and maybe 5 if I decide to beat trooper in my spare time! This would really help me and a lot of others, thanks!

Hello guys!

I was wondering if any level 50s could help the rest of us out. You may have noticed how many of these "Which class has the best story?" threads have been popping up. The only truly correct answer is that, it's completely subjective. However, we can make it so all people have access to the basic gist of each story. All you have to do to help it is come in, and give a brief rundown of each classes act, here are the rules:

No SPECIFICS, no names, no spoilers as to what happens at the end or the middle of an act, only the basic information of what is happening in the story. You don't HAVE to be brief, make it as long as you want, but remember that we're trying to make it so people can decide what class they want to play or want to play next, so again do not spoil anything :D. I'd also like it if you could add a message about the act, speaking to whether or not it's original and whether or not it's executed well (does it feel epic?).

TL;DR:

People who have beaten class stories, please give a no spoiler rundown of each act in your story (unless it's already been posted, if it has and you see a problem with it please tell me about it). Here's an example.

Act I

You search for certain people across the galaxy. The story is not particularly original, but it's pretty cool.

Act II

You have to strike against the empire and destroy a new weapon they've come up with that threatens the republic. Story was completely unoriginal, but the ending was pretty awesome!

Act III

I'm actually still doing this one so no clue.

Overall, I found that the story wasn't really original, at times it was somewhat cliche, and it felt awkward on occasion. It was however still very enjoyable, and although if I could go back in time I'd do a different class for my first character, it's still worth doing.

Like that, for each act. You can make them as large as you want though.

I'm having a tough time deciding which class to play next is why I'm asking this. I've looked for tons of "which is the best" but I quickly realized that it really is subjective! So I think it would be nice for everyone to have some information to go on.

January 1st EDIT

Jedi Consular - MrKab

Act I

Hunting a Sith Lord that is attacking Jedi Masters using an ancient plague. You are dealing with the mess each of the masters makes as a result of the plague, trying to save them from the plague, and finding as much information about the plague and the Lord so you can track him down and end it.

Act II

Acting as a liaison and diplomat to help a fledgling alliance get off the ground and join the Republic. You travel with their diplomats aboard your ship dealing with their problems, and there's some treachery to make it interesting.

Act III

Play your role in some major galactic events and hunt the mysterious Children of the Emperor.

January 3rd EDIT

Jedi Knight - Tempests_Wrath and a bit from my research.

Act I

You are trying to stop a rogue Sith Lord from utterly destroying a couple of popular worlds. It feels very urgent, very driven. You know exactly what is at stake if you fail and I had a lot of fun. If you pay close attention a lot of problems on other planets are caused by what you are working to prevent.

Act II

You join a Jedi strike team that plans to go and capture someone -really- important. This act has an ending that is incredibly awesome and driving if you felt attached to your character at all. The guy is a VERY important Star Wars character.

Act III

You're trying to stop a big bad dude from destroying the galaxy and becoming all powerful. Ending is extremely awesome, and it's worth noting that this story is probably the most impressive (as far as importance to the star wars universe) of all the class quests.

Edited by BobTheTeepo

Sure, why not..

Jedi knight (not quite done act 3)

Act I

You are trying to stop a rogue Sith Lord from utterly destroying a couple of popular worlds. It feels very urgent, very driven. You know exactly what is at stake if you fail and I had a lot of fun. If you pay close attention a lot of problems on other planets are caused by what you are working to prevent.

Act II

You join a Jedi strike team that plans to go and capture someone -really- important. This act has an ending that is incredibly awesome and driving if you felt attached to your character at all. The guys name you are trying to capture will be in the next -spoiler- if you want to know..

The Emperor.

Act III

Not completely done, but basically your trying to stop the Big Bad Dude from eating the galaxy with the force to complete a ritual allowing him to basically become a god...

Sure, why not..

Jedi knight (not quite done act 3)

Act I

Act II

You join a Jedi strike team that plans to go and capture someone -really- important. This act has an ending that is incredibly awesome and driving if you felt attached to your character at all. The guys name you are trying to capture will be in the next -spoiler- if you want to know..

The Emperor.

Act III

Not completely done, but basically your trying to stop the Big Bad Dude from eating the galaxy with the force to complete a ritual allowing him to basically become a god...

Thank you sir for your contribution! Editing main post.