Are we a viable DPS class now?

Vikassi

So you are just trolling on the other forum for funzies? 1 shotting people at the office all day?

implying I don't pancake people at the office already :rak_03:

#teampancake

#4concealmentdps

#whoneedsmarauders

I know you were replying to the OP, but I couldn't resist.

Edited by Beslley

I think the biggest flaw in normal warzones is the "get out of combat bug". It's easy to slip away but concealment relies on stealth and when combat stealth is on CD and you have to wait 30 freaking seconds to get out of combat despite that you have no dots on you or on anyone els it gets really frustrating. We are supposed to get out of combat in 8 seconds, according to an old source, but that's still not working properly and while you might not think of it much on other classes it gets old really fast as a stealther.

I think the biggest flaw in normal warzones is the "get out of combat bug". It's easy to slip away but concealment relies on stealth and when combat stealth is on CD and you have to wait 30 freaking seconds to get out of combat despite that you have no dots on you or on anyone els it gets really frustrating. We are supposed to get out of combat in 8 seconds, according to an old source, but that's still not working properly and while you might not think of it much on other classes it gets old really fast as a stealther.

Yes, this bug is very annoying, they need to fix it. Sucks having to heal myself with my energy, and then when I finally get out of combat.. use my class heal to get my energy back..

Ranked: No.

Regular Warzones: Substantially better. No survivability still, but, I have been hitting with 7k laceration crits in some cases.

I think that all in all, we are one of the more Viable classes, our defence is our speed of killing things, if we get in trouble, we pop our combat stealth, heal up and go back at em trying to gank them and pull them away from healers.

Viable PvP classes as of 2.6: Vig Guard/Veng Jugg, Conceal Op/Scrapper Scound, Tank and Pyro/Assault PT/VG, Op/Scound Heals, and possibly Commando/Merc Heals.