Scheduled Maintenance: June 12th, 2013 [UPDATED 6:45AM PDT]

AmberGreen

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No bridges in space......Trolling ain't easy but it sure is fun!!! You'd also think they could tell the guys a few weeks in advance as a courtesy to the other raid members! That would have been an easy, honorable, and respectable choice that may have saved them the turd sandwich that they are going to be consuming for the foreseeable future! Hey lookie here I found a wormhole to go hide in.

You talk a lot for someone who doesn't know much.

Hey folks,

A bit of bad news. We were working on getting some last minute bug fixes into Game Update 2.2 and unfortunately while implementing them it created a bit of an unstable Game Update. Because of this, we are going to be delaying Game Update 2.2 while we work on correcting it. I do not have an ETA at the moment but I will give you more information once I have it. Amber will also be updating the maintenance messaging shortly.

-eric

Dat game engine... always messing things up. Sigh, well not that it matters it's only NiM operations.

H

Know that unlike Game Update 2.2, fixing this is a bit more involved and so Paid Character Transfers will no longer be launching with 2.2. This is entirely subject to change as we work through it,

I'm sad it is (likely) not coming in the next update but I appreciate being updated.

Given the interest you've already seen in this feature it would have been nice if you could have beaten our questions to the punch. I.e. make the guy who said "well, BW didn't mention transfers so they are still in" correct. I want him to be correct!

And to think I bought Cartel Coins today specifically for this...... :(

Yeah, I spent a good $150.00 on CC just to move my entire legacy. Just a little disappointed because I was ready to play on my new server tomorrow evening. Hopefully, they will get the kinks worked out soon. Thanks at least for the candor in your communication about it. It's better than eating silence.

Are you *********** kidding me bioware? My guild is already disbanded over this **** and now I have to wait what? Another couple weeks because of your incompetence before I can go to my new guild on another server. You guys are a bunch of disappointments, my word.

Are you *********** kidding me bioware? My guild is already disbanded over this **** and now I have to wait what? Another couple weeks because of your incompetence before I can go to my new guild on another server. You guys are a bunch of disappointments, my word.

Why? Cart before the horse? Counting chickens before the eggs hatched?

Hey folks,

I wanted to give you an update on Paid Character Transfers since I know you have been curious about it with the delay of 2.2. Unfortunately, we have come across some bugs that are present with Character Transfers, specifically around Achievements. We definitely want to insure that we are providing the best service possible when you pay to transfer your character.

Know that unlike Game Update 2.2, fixing this is a bit more involved and so Paid Character Transfers will no longer be launching with 2.2. This is entirely subject to change as we work through it, but the next likely launch target is 2.2.1. I apologize for the delay on this, I know many of you were looking forward to transferring your characters this week. We will get it out as soon as we can!

-eric

That's unfortunate, no longer interested in logging on until then.

Honestly you should hold off on 2.2 until you deliver your server transfer. I suspect 2.2.1 will take you *********** 3 weeks after 2.2 to even be released..

Why? Cart before the horse? Counting chickens before the eggs hatched?

Not my fault ******. Groups form and disband on the flip of a coin, this was just an excuse for everyone, so now we have 14 PvEers on an RP server who can't stand to continue going in the same group.

Edited by mastirkal