Nerf Dialogue Bonethrasher 16 Man Hard Mode Kill

Sorry ladies, Nightmare's Asylum has downed Bonethresher 16 nightmare on 1/16/12. So yours isn't worth posting for.

Also in your picture Bonethresher has 1.75 mill hp?

http://www.nightmares-asylum.com/

They did it on 8 man.

Health bugging after the boss is downed is a known bug, and thus, we have posted the loot screenshots on our website. Check them out.

Do some fact checking bro.

Sorry ladies, Nightmare's Asylum has downed Bonethresher 16 nightmare on 1/16/12. So yours isn't worth posting for.

Also in your picture Bonethresher has 1.75 mill hp?

Funny as NA has not updated their kills to reflect this not to mention it's irrelevance to the post. Also Nobody has downed 16m NM mode. NA cleared 8man Nightmare.

NA has downed 16man NM bonethresher on Monday. We did 8man like 2 weeks ago and just did NM mode on 16 this Monday. Just because guilds don't run to the forums to post their kills doesn't mean they didn't do it. Edited by StarDarien

NA has downed 16man NM bonethresher on Monday. We did 8man like 2 weeks ago and just did NM mode on 16 this Monday. Just because guilds don't run to the forums to post their kills doesn't mean they didn't do it.

Seeing as how Nightmare's Asylum has been relatively vigilant with keeping up their own progression status in the past (especially considering their world first 8 man kill), you'd think that what would undoubtedly be another world first would at least spawn an update on their own website, if not a thread here on the official forums (as they did for their 8 man kill).

As is the mantra of, well, the internet:

"screenshots or it didnt happen"

NA has downed 16man NM bonethresher on Monday. We did 8man like 2 weeks ago and just did NM mode on 16 this Monday. Just because guilds don't run to the forums to post their kills doesn't mean they didn't do it.

Try updating your front page and not trolling perhaps? Showing NA behind on a lot of kills with recruitment posts up so perhaps updating your progression on your front page would help. Running to the forums to attempt to kill threads and tout is the equivalent of posting a kill with no validation.

Congrats if there's a kill for NA and other than that update your front page and don't troll.

Edited by Cepheid

If that's true then grats, but I do not see it on their website.

Grats though to NA if they did 16man nightmare Bonethrasher

Hedarr Soongh represent

I believe the guy with the pictures and media to back up his claims which so far is more than what NA has provided. We know NA exploited as they have said as much and so far it looks like Star has not lied while NA has. Not sure why people would be hopping on the train to trash him currently simply for being a whistle blower.

Edited by Cepheid

I believe the guy with the pictures and media to back up his claims which so far is more than what NA has provided. We know NA exploited as they have said as much and so far it looks like Star has not lied while NA has. Not sure why people would be hopping on the train to trash him currently simply for being a whistle blower.

Read the bit about him being "at the hospital". Anyone who lies about something like that needs to have a long hard think about themselves.

Not disputing what NA did was bad. It was, and they have admitted as such.

Read the bit about him being "at the hospital". Anyone who lies about something like that needs to have a long hard think about themselves.

Not disputing what NA did was bad. It was, and they have admitted as such.

Having been straight lied to by Eezee, the GM of NA who are on our server, I'll take the guy's word that didn't lie to me. How's that for you? I don't care what Star's motives are but saying you can't trust Star because he lied to the GM and you'll trust the OTHER guy who lied to the entire community instead makes no sense. Whatever NA was before in WoW is obviously not what the guild is now and they can't just cruise on their laurels from past kills nor does it justify exploitation. Playing the "Paragon did it first" card also does not justify their actions nor demonstrate that the GM has any comprehension of responsibility.

Still waiting for that kill video.

Edited by Cepheid

Having been straight lied to by Eezee, the GM of NA who are on our server, I'll take the guy's word that didn't lie to me. How's that for you? I don't care what Star's motives are but saying you can't trust Star because he lied to the GM and you'll trust the OTHER guy who lied to the entire community instead makes no sense. Whatever NA was before in WoW is obviously not what the guild is now and they can't just cruise on their laurels from past kills nor does it justify exploitation. Playing the "Paragon did it first" card also does not justify their actions nor demonstrate that the GM has any comprehension of responsibility.

Still waiting for that kill video.

This really doesn't matter two ways imo.

My point is that anyone who makes up some disturbed story like this, when all the evidence is pointing to the fact that it's utter bill, does not deserve anyone's trust. You just need to look at some of said person's forum posts to know there's problems there.

I'm not entirely sure why you're sticking up for someone who said your own guilds progression is insignificant, because i'm pretty sure it's not insignificant to you.

Anyone this is fairly pointless and starting to wish I'd never bothered. Topic has officially been derailed

Peace out

Personally I'm kind of done with this whole topic. I could care less what some guild thinks of us, when they themselves exploited. Funny how people in glass houses are throwing stones.

We never claimed any "world first" from any possible exploit. Not my fault half the raid got swiped into the corner could continue to DPS the boss. I find what some of you have done is much more blatant then anything we've ever done. Did you think you magically should be getting 500k xp per hour from PVPing? Yeah, probably thought people on our server didn't notice that huh?

Or how about all of you that cascaded instances. You know who you are, and just because some crazy ex-member hasn't posted crap about it doesn't mean it's not taking place.

You jump to conclusions over 1 screen shot, which proves nothing, and that was posted from a person that I'm pretty sure we've established is a pathological liar. Do not call me a liar when you have absolutely NOTHING to back it up with.

Last I checked, you're not some god in SWTOR. Your opinion of us really means nothing to me if you want me to be blunt about it. Some new guild is trying to sit there and have the audacity to be as bold as claim that screen shot was even a kill? Let's see... guild that's been around for 7+ years or Nerf Dialogue... the people can really pick who to believe.

Also, do not put words in my mouth. I, nor has anyone that's a raider with NA, posted that we killed the boss in this manner.

Edited by eezee

Personally I'm kind of done with this whole topic. I could care less what some guild thinks of us, when they themselves exploited. Funny how people in glass houses are throwing stones.

We never claimed any "world first" from any possible exploit. Not my fault half the raid got swiped into the corner could continue to DPS the boss. I find what some of you have done is much more blatant then anything we've ever done. Did you think you magically should be getting 500k xp per hour from PVPing? Yeah, probably thought people on our server didn't notice that huh?

Or how about all of you that cascaded instances. You know who you are, and just because some crazy ex-member hasn't posted crap about it doesn't mean it's not taking place.

Please dont deflect.

Just because we leveled faster than you doesnt mean we exploited. We did what many other progression guilds did - leveled in pairs, took as few breaks as possible, and burned through it. That's why our quickest levelers were right in line with other guilds with the same strategy - a few guys from noxx even beat us (apparently they didnt sleep AT ALL, our guys took 4 hour power naps :D). However, several EU guilds had people beat us by half a day or more, which I assume can be attributed to your "pvp xp exploit", though i cant be sure because just because they leveled faster than me doesnt mean they cheated.

As for "cascading instances", I can honestly say I dont know what that is or how I would go about doing it. We actually had a very big problem with tanks until very recently - we had enough to raid, but they could only log on during raids and we couldnt do any heroics at all, so chain running instances was obviously out of the question.

Still, I find it curious that you guys seem to know about all these exploits, many of which I had never even heard of until you brought them up. Regardless, you can plead your case elsewhere - while this thread was bumped by this drama, it should be let to die, as it is fairly old and no longer important.

Edited by Jurugar

*redacted*

Many of our guild members be they from Premo, Vodka or Bad News Bears or lesser known guilds have in fact been around for years Eezee. It's ok, no matter who they believe, you and I know the truth.

Edited by Cepheid

You jump to conclusions over 1 screen shot, which proves nothing, and that was posted from a person that I'm pretty sure we've established is a pathological liar. Do not call me a liar when you have absolutely NOTHING to back it up with.

Last I checked, you're not some god in SWTOR. Your opinion of us really means nothing to me if you want me to be blunt about it. Some new guild is trying to sit there and have the audacity to be as bold as claim that screen shot was even a kill? Let's see... guild that's been around for 7+ years or Nerf Dialogue... the people can really pick who to believe.

Also, do not put words in my mouth. I, nor has anyone that's a raider with NA, posted that we killed the boss in this manner.

Eezee you lied again, we did not get swiped into a corner. We went to that corner before the fight even started. We left 1 of the beasts alive and got everyone in the corner before we killed it then we started bonethrasher. Also claiming that the kill where we did that wasn't even a kill is funny because the fight was so over tuned you couldn't do it on nightmare cause he would enrage at like 40%. Your digging your grave eezee lying to everyone saying the pic was a lie and you downed it legit lol.

Edited by StarDarien

I don't mean to burst any bubbles but we had 16(m) HM Bonethrasher down on 1/13, followed up with a 5/5 HM 16(m) KP clear on the 19th, there's no point in claiming world firsts in this game when no one knows what anyone else is doing. Just saying.

I don't mean to burst any bubbles but we had 16(m) HM Bonethrasher down on 1/13, followed up with a 5/5 HM 16(m) KP clear on the 19th, there's no point in claiming world firsts in this game when no one knows what anyone else is doing. Just saying.

Congrats if that's true it was a tightly tuned fight. However after browsing through your website, the only screenshot referencing hard mode BT is the lockout screenshot which does not indicate 16 man. There are no loot screenshots, kill screenshots, or a kill video. Not saying you guys are lying, but I would recommend documenting it properly in the future.

It's ok, no matter who they believe, you and I know the truth.

Not saying you guys are lying, but I would recommend documenting it properly in the future.

Holy crap did I just look into a mirror? I feel like I just said both of those things last week, probably because I did. Coincidence?

- Let's be real. I couldn't care less about either guild involved, but when I try to check the forums, there is constant bickering and fighting about stuff that doesn't even matter. Neither guild can prove anything other than they killed the boss. No US Firsts. No World Firsts. Just a kill. So now its time for someone who has really raided at a top level in the past to step in and give some opinion on the matter. Hopefully this helps.

I feel bad for anyone who is on this server. This is not how normal progression guilds act and react towards each other. Unfortunately, there isn't much else to do on these forums except complain and fight, because they aren't really designed for anything else.

Just imagine if you were a new member coming to these forums and saw this happening. Guilds fighting with each other over something they can't prove, guilds lying about where their membership came from in past games, ex-guild members starting fights because they are upset they got kicked out. Its no wonder things are getting as bad as they are.

Instead of fighting, why don't you guys do what the rest of the progression guilds are doing? Put your heads together, give feedback to BioWare, and to the community. Don't let this game you waited to play for so long fall apart because of ridiculous circumstances. Work to better it, build it, and help it flourish.With the proper feedback, maybe content WILL get harder instead of easier. Maybe things like guild banks, more flashpoints, more open world pvp will get better. We can do more for this game working together, than we can fighting all the time with each other.

Edited by Artacks