Welcome to 6.1.1 PTS

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

As was mentioned previously, 6.1.1 and 6.1.2 are now combined into one single update (just 6.1.1), which is now available for testing on PTS! Here is everything that is now available for testing and a link to their respective feedback threads:

There are a number of changes NOT available in this build that will be available in a future PTS patch, they are:

• Planetary "Bonus Series" Missions have been converted into new Daily and Weekly Missions! You must have completed your Class Story on the respective planet for them to be available:
    • Taris
    • Balmorra
    • Tatooine
    • Voss

[*]All planned Conquest changes:

• Expect the UI to look strange as it is a work-in-progress
    • The Objectives that are available are not accurate
    • Changes based on your feedback have not yet been implemented

[*]Class Changes:

[*]Some additional changes for Smugglers and Agents

[*]All Trooper and Bounty Hunter Changes

Please head into the respective feedback threads and share your thoughts! We will update this thread as new PTS patches go out and more content becomes available.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

:mad::mad:Really why must you do that to the bonus series I like doing the bonus series a along side class and plantery missions as part of my story and making them dailes that require you to finish class story first to play will mess it up. first you take away the ability to turn in heroics to the quest giver and see the ending cutscenes for them now this so much for story in this game anymore.:mad::mad: Edited by GrievousReborn

:mad::mad:Really why must you do that to the bonus series I like doing the bonus series a along side class and plantery missions as part of my story and making them dailes that require you to finish class story first to play will mess it up. first you take away the ability to turn in heroics to the quest giver and see the ending cutscenes for them now this so much for story in this game anymore.:mad::mad:

Bonus series usually happens in completely different areas from class and planetary story, and also is supposed to be done AFTER the first planetary story.

So you have a very weird order for your playthroughs, I am guessing you haven't played the game 4-5 years ago, when the leveling was different? I am guessing that what you are doing is possible because you get super overleveled and bonus series becomes available to you before you do anything else - which I am glad is getting fixed now. Bonus series is definitely not something you are supposed to do together with class story. In the past, when leveling speed was different, there was no way you would be able to do something like this. Bonus series has always been supposed to be something you come back to, not something you do right away.

In my opinion, it's a great change, both the change into dailies and the lock behind class story. The first makes these quests much more relevant and rewarding + allows you to replay them on the same character (if only they could do the same for the class story...). The second makes the story order make much more sense.

Edited by Equeliber

It's been ~5 months since the launch of Onslaught and I still can't complete the quest line because Jakarro won't join me as a companion.

I've submitted tickets to customer support. I've posted in other threads. I've even sent private messages to devs.

I'm really at the end of my rope.

Is there ANY chance this is on your radar for fixing ANY time soon.

I don't need a date. I would just appreciate an acknowledgement that these issues are on the radar.

The story lines are my favorite thing about SWTOR.

I have a concern that future story lines will be unavailable to me since I can't progress on the most recent one.

Thank you and may the Force be with you.