Musco, I know you hate pvp but could you do your job?

FourPawnBenoni

You posted in the pvp forums only 3 times all of 2016 so I know you really could care less...but don't you at least have a job to address community concerns?

The past few weeks has seen a huge increase in hacking in ranked pvp.

One of them has posted videos, explained how they hack and provided some code.

Many people have been posting on the forums with many concerns:

1.) Why is action against the accounts taking so long? Many times it's the same exact character hacking for several days.

2.) Why isn't the hack being prevented? This hack has been around for about 2 years

3.) What will be done for ratings lost against people found to be hacking?

I find the lack of response and urgency distrubing

Thanks and happy new year

You posted in the pvp forums only 3 times all of 2016 so I know you really could care less...but don't you at least have a job to address community concerns?

The past few weeks has seen a huge increase in hacking in ranked pvp.

One of them has posted videos, explained how they hack and provided some code.

Many people have been posting on the forums with many concerns:

1.) Why is action against the accounts taking so long? Many times it's the same exact character hacking for several days.

2.) Why isn't the hack being prevented? This hack has been around for about 2 years

3.) What will be done for ratings lost against people found to be hacking?

I find the lack of response and urgency distrubing

Thanks and happy new year

So what do you expect from Eric during his holidays?

Do you work during your holidays? I sure as hell don't.

So what do you expect from Eric during his holidays?

Do you work during your holidays? I sure as hell don't.

The hack has been around for 2 YEARS. But regardless, with a job as community manager. I would expect a response for this issue that has make ranked unplayable for the last 2 weeks with near 24/7 hackers queueing on harby.

The hack has been around for 2 YEARS. But regardless, with a job as community manager. I would expect a response for this issue that has make ranked unplayable for the last 2 weeks with near 24/7 hackers queueing on harby.

This and many other issues. But might I suggest it doesn't make sense to post this when the team is off...

Chances are this thread will be gone from the first couple of pages here and Eric might never see it as a consequence.

This and many other issues. But might I suggest it doesn't make sense to post this when the team is off...

Chances are this thread will be gone from the first couple of pages here and Eric might never see it as a consequence.

Then keep this thread going. This has been an issue for 2 whole damn years. This is pathetic. I have never seen a gaming company be so passive against hacking in their games. Let alone in the sole competitive mode in the game. Ranked gameplay has been unplayable for a couple weeks. This season is a mess due to the holiday break with these hackers facing NO repercussions. It appears the only way to get bioware to do their job and fix these maps to prevent hacking is by whining about it on the forums as often as possible, and getting others to do so.

What exactly do you think Eric's job is? I'll give you a hint, he can't fix any of the stuff you want him to fix.

His job is "Community Manager", which is the "Voice of the Organization".

The forums is the main place for communicating problems, asking questions, and seeking information. With a majority of posts on the pvp thread having to do with hackers, then id expect at least a response to this.

His job is "Community Manager", which is the "Voice of the Organization".

The forums is the main place for communicating problems, asking questions, and seeking information. With a majority of posts on the pvp thread having to do with hackers, then id expect at least a response to this.

You will not, cuz it lasts 2 years and guess what? Its been 2 years since the last ops were realased.

abandon every hope, ye who enter here

You will not, cuz it lasts 2 years and guess what? Its been 2 years since the last ops were realased.

abandon every hope, ye who enter here

There is a clear difference in time and reasoning required to create a new Operation, and to adjust a couple arenas to prevent players from hacking.

Tsillah and I do not often agree.. but in this case.. we do.

It is not Eric's job to be your personal man servant, much less actually go in and fix exploits. His job is to relay said complaints to the studio teams so they can investigate and act on offenders as appropriate. [Note: you saying someone is cheating/exploiting still has to be evaluated..as your word means no more or less than any other random player. And like it or not.. it is the holidays right now and so not all staff are working until Tuesday].

Are you reporting offenders via in game reporting? Have you PMed Eric with your specific concerns?

And if you think PvP is ever exploit free in MMOs.... can I interest you in some waterfront property in the Gobi Desert?

And.. how many tantrum threads are you going to create over this? You have been spamming up the forums all week on this with multiple topics and posts.

Edited by Andryah

Tsillah and I do not often agree.. but in this case.. we do. It is not Eric's job to be your personal man servant, much less actually go in and fix exploits. His job is to relay said complaints to the studio teams so they can investigate and act on offenders as appropriate. [Note: you saying someone is cheating/exploiting still has to be evaluated..as your word means no more or less than any other random player. And like it or not.. it is the holidays right now and so not all staff are working until Tuesday.

Are you reporting offenders via in game reporting? Have you PMed Eric with your specific concerns?

And if you think PvP is ever exploit free in MMOs.... can I interest you in some waterfront property in the Gobi Desert?

And.. how many tantrum threads are you going to create over this? You have been spamming up the forums all week on this with multiple topics and posts.

Dont be so hard on him "plz"

Tsillah and I do not often agree.. but in this case.. we do.

It is not Eric's job to be your personal man servant, much less actually go in and fix exploits. His job is to relay said complaints to the studio teams so they can investigate and act on offenders as appropriate. [Note: you saying someone is cheating/exploiting still has to be evaluated..as your word means no more or less than any other random player. And like it or not.. it is the holidays right now and so not all staff are working until Tuesday].

The reason posts like this are spammed all over the forums is because nothing is being done about this critical issue. There is clear and concise evidence of hacking as these hackers get short term suspensions for their crimes. We create these posts as this is our only forum to request change. There is an issue, and we want it fix. And due to the lack of response from bioware and the community management team, we are forced to constantly try and push for awareness.

Wish I was the community manager. Getting paid to not respond to your paying cstomers in the forums. If that is not part of his job then what does a community manager do? Maybe they need a specific forum team that can read and respond to threads. Communication with the mfg' of this game is pretty poor.