Rakghoul World Event

Almar

I'd have to agree with this... I'm in the service and don't have the free schedule to go about as I please as much as most people.... would be nice to be able to get rid of my DNA samples.

They should have kept the vendor up for between 7-10 days after the event ended. I hope they learn from their mistake for future events.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have kept the vendor up for between 7-10 days after the event ended. I hope they learn from their mistake for future events.

Well hopefully next time they'll do that and also won't put the vendor in a contested area to avoid griefing players.

• 1 month later...
Wow, nice necro. :p

For a moment I thought they brought the event back.

Shortly we'll see whether they learnt from the last mistakes or not.

Still one thing they did not get right is they did not communicate it properly not sending RL email nor even in game ones.

Then non instancing some clicky is also a bummer.

And well pretty sure they won't bring back the Rakghoul World vendor before F2P.

• 3 years later...
I really wish they would stop doing this Event because it doesn't stay in the Event area. I had a new Character on the Fleet yesterday and some idiot tagged me with that stupid Rakghoul virus. I hadn't reached Taris yet or any other place. At least let me get normal exposure to stuff like that before I get expose to it outside of the norm, please.

I really wish they would stop doing this Event because it doesn't stay in the Event area. I had a new Character on the Fleet yesterday and some idiot tagged me with that stupid Rakghoul virus. I hadn't reached Taris yet or any other place. At least let me get normal exposure to stuff like that before I get expose to it outside of the norm, please.

might have been one of the oldest bumps I have seen in a while. Nearly 4 year old thread lol. At least you used search and correctly posted something relevant to the topic...

A for using search