So about that Attuned Pummeler's Lightsaber?

-Myk-

I grabbed it from my Stronghold, it gave two temp-abilities, one of which I never needed, the other was kinda useful. The "Transcendent" ability that I chose was basically Force Speed. Never needed it, really. Arcann has long windup times that make his attacks easy to dodge unless you have the shield out, and Transcendent doesn't work with the shield anyway. The other was a defensive ability that was basically Saber Reflect, really handy when Arcann goes ballistic in melee, it returns a lot of damage to him.

I chose resilience, and it was worthless. A shield and a HoT, but even without the weapon at all, Arcann can't do enough damage to hurt me. ( My second playthrough I did the same thing as you, forgot to equip the weapon. Didn't even notice a difference. So much for it being our only hope to take him on. )

• 1 year later...

Reminder: If you are playing this game post-chapter 12 of KotFE without the Attuned Pummeler's (weapon of choice) as your mainhand; WAYSP?

The Attuned Pummeler is the Ordained 'Excalibur' Weapon for Saving and/or Ruling the Galaxy. Any other mainhand weapon you are using post-chapter 12 is sacrilege.

Until the devs figure out story-wise a way to belittle and diminish the Attuned Pummeler's significance and importance, you had best better have it equipped at all times!

Edited by JepFareborn

Reminder: If you are playing this game post-chapter 12 of KotFE without the Attuned Pummeler's (weapon of choice) as your mainhand; WAYSP?

Because my trooper is not interested in having a weapon that looks like a hoover vacuum. Her regular weapon is way better looking. The light sabers are fine (unless i have one with a visual effect already) but the blaster type weapons... na.