Stealth

Jabtiz

There are no base classes that get Stealth. You only get Stealth once you choose an advanced class.

There are 2 (out of 8) advanced classes that get "real" stealth and 1 (out of 8) that gets an ability to disappear for a few seconds.

I don't think that's too excessive, especially given that I spot enemies in Stealth frequently (without any talents to support that.)

There are no base classes that get Stealth. You only get Stealth once you choose an advanced class.

There are 2 (out of 8) advanced classes that get "real" stealth and 1 (out of 8) that gets an ability to disappear for a few seconds.

I don't think that's too excessive, especially given that I spot enemies in Stealth frequently (without any talents to support that.)

Yeah, stealth isn't too too strong, it an be messed up. I regularly use TT as a healer to throw ops out of stealth. It ****s their day up.

They need to use cooldowns to be not seen at any reasonably close range unless they're quick.

Stealth classes get nothing, but a tactical advantage. Yeah, Assassin/Shadow get Dark Embrace: 6s, +25/50% force regen (which is 2/4 force per sec), if spec'd into. I don't play a Operative so I don't know about them.

Marauders/Sentinels on the other hand are the 1 class that can "disappear" for 4 secs. BUT its funny that it doesn't count as stealth. Also, it can only be broken from a DIRECT attack, you can't see them anyways unless you're melee range. It boost their movement speed. AND most importantly, it doesn't make them drop the ball in Huttball (Should be made so that they drop the ball in PvP).

Marauders/Sentinels shouldn't have "stealth." They have Force Charge. I'm not sure how the Force Camouflage works when someone is casting Tracer Missile(or a targeted channeling ability). If it "interrupts" their casting, then it also works like Force Cloak (3s, 100% resistance to Force/Tech Attacks) for Assassins/Shadows just that you aren't dps'ing for 4s, which would be pretty BS/OP still. If anyone can confirm that it. That would be great to know.

I feel as though stealth is done pretty well.

Very few people need to QQ about how stealth works.

Its a little frustrating to have someone slip out from the death grasp but it has so far not inspired rage in me. if i am working on an objective... I won.

The other thing about stealth is that 60 sec mez.

It doesnt actually mez for anything near 60 secs.

I feel as though stealth is done pretty well.

Very few people need to QQ about how stealth works.

Its a little frustrating to have someone slip out from the death grasp but it has so far not inspired rage in me. if i am working on an objective... I won.

Ive noticed this too and its frustrating, its maybe 10 seconds (if even that) max in pvp or so o_O

Don't think any of the long mezzes work their full 60 second duration, that'd be just silly given that CC breaker is on 2 minute CD.

Sleep Dart CCs another player for some 8 seconds, not entirely sure, but hasn't been long enough to keep a player out for me to complete capping a turret/plating a bomb.

Don't think any of the long mezzes work their full 60 second duration, that'd be just silly given that CC breaker is on 2 minute CD.

Sleep Dart CCs another player for some 8 seconds, not entirely sure, but hasn't been long enough to keep a player out for me to complete capping a turret/plating a bomb.

From what I've seen all CC is capped to 8 seconds when used in PvP.

As an operative, I:

Sleep Dart > Let them CC break > Wait for Resolve bar to empty > Sleep Dart > Cap Objective

Stealth classes get nothing, but a tactical advantage. Yeah, Assassin/Shadow get Dark Embrace: 6s, +25/50% force regen (which is 2/4 force per sec), if spec'd into. I don't play a Operative so I don't know about them.

Marauders/Sentinels on the other hand are the 1 class that can "disappear" for 4 secs. BUT its funny that it doesn't count as stealth. Also, it can only be broken from a DIRECT attack, you can't see them anyways unless you're melee range. It boost their movement speed. AND most importantly, it doesn't make them drop the ball in Huttball (Should be made so that they drop the ball in PvP).

Marauders/Sentinels shouldn't have "stealth." They have Force Charge. I'm not sure how the Force Camouflage works when someone is casting Tracer Missile(or a targeted channeling ability). If it "interrupts" their casting, then it also works like Force Cloak (3s, 100% resistance to Force/Tech Attacks) for Assassins/Shadows just that you aren't dps'ing for 4s, which would be pretty BS/OP still. If anyone can confirm that it. That would be great to know.

I'll confirm this and chalk one up to you for being smart enough to at least not pretend like you know everything.

Force Camoflauge as a base ability pretty much makes all attackers drop target on the Sentinel. It also increases movement speed by 30%, very useful in combat. Useless OOC.

Force Camo by itself has no other useful properties. You can and will receive damage, it does not clear DoTs, and you can still be damaged by AoE abilities, and broken out by stealth detectors.

However when talented in at least T5 in the Watchman tree or in the Combat tree(YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE TREE THAT DEEP), it provides extra effects.

Watchman: Negates all damage for the duration you are Camoed

Combat: Removes all movement impairing effects(slows and immobilizes, not stuns or mezes), but subsequent slows and immobilizes can still be applied-aka AoE sage knockback immobilize.

Force Camo DOES RESET THE HUTTBALL. I do it every time to reset the ball to a tank if necessary.

I dont really mind that as a 60 mez is way too long but i would like to know what it actually is.

Are 3 out of 4 base classes per faction that can stealth to many? Just seems odd that so much of it is available.

i bet you are a sorc complaining that is only one class that he cannot totaly own , that is op/scoundrel, at least there is some1 that kills your overpowered behind !