My planned Immortal build with no in game experience yet.

Misnomer

While waiting for my head start code I've been reading abilities and watching videos to try to get an idea of what playing a Juggernaut is going to be like. I want to tank end game and I believe leveling as a tank is the best way to get a handle on your skills as you get them. Now I haven't played any of the betas or anything but here's my planned spec with only videos and my imagination to give me an idea of what's going on. Any constructive criticism welcome. I took the force choke from rage partly because it's one of my favorite abilities from the movies and also a three second stun/dot sounds useful.

My Build

Oh deng,

My Build 31/10/0 is relatively close to the OP's.

I too have not played in any of the betas so I'm going off my play style (in previous MMOs) and the skills I've read on torhead.com.

Would you guys mind sharing why you picked what you picked?

If you plan on PvE tanking over PvP, then i'd say drop the 2 points in Thrown Gauntlet and put them in Dark Blood. The internal and elemental DR alone makes it worthwhile.

Consider pulling 2 points out of Heavy Handed and dropping them in Lash Out. The cheap Retaliations are awesome for keeping Blade Barricade up. Just a suggestion, but that's going to be your personal preference.

Yah, I don't know how rage starved my build is going to be. So I left the cost reducers out in favor of damaging/direct defense skills. If it turns out I don't have the resources then the damage increases will be borrowed from to fuel the defense skills.