So Bioware, how long until you make WZ victories actually count?

Hydrium

This is THE number one bug that is killing me atm :(

Get home from work , start going for my 3 wins at about 6:30 pm, win 2 quick ones, looking good. Then the next one dosen't count as a win.I then proceed to loose the next 4 to a premade dong the rounds and finally win the last one with no time to do anything else for the evening except go to bed :(

This bug just leaves me feeling annoyed and not entertained like a good game should.

Get home from work , start going for my 3 wins at about 6:30 pm, win 2 quick ones, looking good. Then the next one dosen't count as a win.I then proceed to loose the next 4 to a premade dong the rounds and finally win the last one with no time to do anything else for the evening except go to bed :(

This bug just leaves me feeling annoyed and not entertained like a good game should.

It's true, but it's also not as pervasive as people claim. Case in point, I'm 9 for 9 on wins with all counting this week.

It does happen, regularly enough to piss people off. But it does not happen the majority of the time (if anything I'd argue the WZ team glitch happens more).

man, i've been there...

It must be the randomness of the bug that theyare having trouble with, honestly I have yet to have any win not count (crosses fingers & knocks on wood) its just like the bug my guildmate had where she couldnt speak in /gu or /officer chat at completely random times.

It's true, but it's also not as pervasive as people claim. Case in point, I'm 9 for 9 on wins with all counting this week.

It does happen, regularly enough to piss people off. But it does not happen the majority of the time (if anything I'd argue the WZ team glitch happens more).

I don't think your anecdote puts you in any sort of position of authority. It bugs for me every daily and weekly I get so where does that leave us?

You people that are acting like this is not a "big deal", please go **** yourself. This bug is terrible. Some of us fit this game in around our LIVES...not the other way around.

Bioware...get off your ***** and fix the issue. Thanks.

totally agreed, this bug make me rage quit most of the time :mad:

I had 2 wins out of 15 wins last night not count. IMO 1 win not counting is not acceptable.

I had 2 wins out of 15 wins last night not count. IMO 1 win not counting is not acceptable.

So maybe try being helpful and let them know what was different about the ones you won? I have never actually seen anyone have more than 3 at most not count, and even that was very rare. For you to claim that you have 13 wins not count says to me that you have a reliable way to reproduce the error, or you are just upset and over exaggerating.

We should start 'speaking' with our wallets. If such a horrible and gamebreaking bug isn't fixed PRONTO, you know what we can expect in future...They act like it isn't even there. Disgrace for today's mmo standards...simply terrible.:mad: Edited by Wrakk

What if half the time when you leveled, you didnt level? That's how it feels, I had 6 wins in a row not count for me. I just logged off, the entire night being a total waste. Close friend of mine has already cancelled his account over this issue. Edited by SynapseX

We should start 'speaking' with our wallets. If such a horrible and gamebreaking bug isn't fixed PRONTO, you know what we can expect in future...They act like it isn't even there. Disgrace for today's mmo standards...simply terrible.:mad:

Best ive read today :>

you guys have anger issues if your rage-quitting over this. I mean this only effects you if you are getting the daily/weekly done, and most of the time it works just fine. This isn't game-breaking at all, i dont know maybe you guys lose 9/10 of your matches but for anyone in a decent guild that groups up, this issue is barely on the radar.

you guys have anger issues if your rage-quitting over this. I mean this only effects you if you are getting the daily/weekly done, and most of the time it works just fine. This isn't game-breaking at all, i dont know maybe you guys lose 9/10 of your matches but for anyone in a decent guild that groups up, this issue is barely on the radar.

Dude! That is not the point! The answer to the ingame bug can't be ----> GET A PREMADE. Some people are too busy to play 63 warzones per day; and yes, as there are only 2 daily pvp quests - it is a big and gamebreaking issue, especially for frequent pvpers. People are known to DC in middle of winning the warzone, they can be on servers where imp/rep side is overpowered in pvp. What premade are you talking about? You mean half-premade with 4 people? you can be hardcore as hell but if other 4 people are n00bs - no premade will save you. I don't even know why i'm discussing this with you; if you were a pvp player you would understand what i was talking about and how important this 'gamebreaking' issue is...

Edited by Wrakk

Hey, OP, here's a better, more personal and relevant question.

How long until you quit? Or will you always just pay for **** and complain about how it stinks?

Are you a paid troll or what?

DUDE, warzone daily wins are NOT COUNTING. You need about 10 bags to buy anything decent from champion goods vendor and now players have to go through suffering the impossibly laggy Ilum and THIS on top of it...you are joking winding up the op, right? Please tell me it is so...:confused:

Edited by Wrakk

No, they have a point. Some of them only get to play a few hours in a day. Wins not counting prevents them from finishing their quest. You can tell them to get a premade and stomp the other team; however, as a BM that has done so, I can tell you that the shorter games tend to glitch and not count more often than full length games. It took me 7 wins yesterday and 5 wins today to finish my daily. That really is broken.

You could tell them to go pve instead but then the SOA platform will bug and they will discover the joys of having holes all over in the floor with no way to descend when he shatters it again. They could go defend the shipment but that's equally botched.

The number of end game bugs is staggering. Fix it BW. Paying to beta test everything is not acceptable.