Cancelling my account and they want an explanation

Lechonator

doesnt every game ask you why ur quitting? seems like good business practice to me. they see that x number of people quit for this reason, and then they can see that and say 'oh, this is a problem, we should look at that'

then they say to you, who quit because of said reason "hey! remember when u quit because of this? its fixed now! come back!"

Normally I just read posts instead of posting in them. I wanted to say though wow did not have a dungeon finder untill around wrath came out so 2009 ish time frame? It's reletively new still in terms of mmos. Also dungeon finder Dosent mean you'll get in a group any faster. Everquest 2 has a dungeon finder with xp bonus for using it but no one uses it. So its faster to chat that your lfg. Most mmos do not let you modify thier ui.

Success DOES NOT = Good game, sorry to break that to everyone.

I think Mad men needs to take a que from american idol and add judges, casue clearly, because american idol has more viewers it must be better... right?

also i'd like to point out one more thing; those of you who think you are speaking with your money when you quit... you're not. believe it or not corperations are not rabid monsters trying to rake in as many subs as humanly possible, they usually aim for a market, and try to make that portion of the consumer base happy. bioware aimed at the portion at enjoys story driven game-play. if you dont like story driven game-play, u quitting isnt making a statmement to anyone and its about as likely to spur change as you threatening to not eat at tavern on the green unless they start serving Chicken nuggets like at mcdonalds.

Nonsense.

Has created quite few stars and has quite a few clones. Reeks of Success.

Here's one for you. Your Not liking something doesn't = Something is bad.

P.S. I am not a fan of American Idol or any Reality shows in general. It's lazy T.V.

Hello all!

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. Allison's thread goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful. Please take a moment to read through that sticky which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a great thread for suggestions and encourage you to add yours to it: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!