Anyone see what they have done to our tree yet?

Daecollo

Why is people still nagging about arsenal sucking in pvp? It is like in every other MMO, for example wow, there is one pvp-specc and one pve-specc, noone of them is good in both. Simple...

Sorry, but it is not in every MMO like this, it is only in wow. I played several mmos and I can tell you that there are a lot of ways to be viable on a battle field.

Also, please stop comparing every new MMO to wow; yes, WoW was a cool game to play, but once you quit it and get rid of the urge to play it, you'll realize that it was not so great after all. :)

They added a second button

i think you must be the worst player in game, you keep poking at BH TM spam, meaning it killed you enough to get you to waste your time on the boards talking about a class that you do not like.

i think you must be the worst player in game, you keep poking at BH TM spam, meaning it killed you enough to get you to waste your time on the boards talking about a class that you do not like.

Irishbrewed is an infamous pryo merc, dontchaknow. :)

Except that Pyro works just as well for PvE. So it's really Arsenal for PvE, Pyro for PvP+PvE.

have you plyed arsenal in pvp? i focus on pvp and do nightmare modes in pve, arsenal is a great tree for both, on my war i get more medals, but the merc arsenal is a true dmg dealer.

Pyro is meh!!

im an arsenal merc in full rakata and some other best in slot items, and i top wz charts with TM, HEATSEEKER, RS and Death from Above. am i newb?!

hell no, i work for those points, my tracer gets interrupted, i get stunned, sometimes i die sometimes the other guy F's up and allows me to insta tracer followed by a 2nd TM then heatseaker...thats an easy 10k damage right there, stun him then a couple more tracers and a RS, hes dead....i must be a bad TM spammer tho...seriously **** and go enjoy your other classes, learn to kill a TM spammer and follow through, if you cant kill one of us thats SOLELY ON YOU, get a teammate!

im an arsenal merc in full rakata and some other best in slot items, and i top wz charts with TM, HEATSEEKER, RS and Death from Above. am i newb?!

hell no, i work for those points, my tracer gets interrupted, i get stunned, sometimes i die sometimes the other guy F's up and allows me to insta tracer followed by a 2nd TM then heatseaker...thats an easy 10k damage right there, stun him then a couple more tracers and a RS, hes dead....i must be a bad TM spammer tho...seriously **** and go enjoy your other classes, learn to kill a TM spammer and follow through, if you cant kill one of us thats SOLELY ON YOU, get a teammate!

Nah ur not a newb you just play one of the simplest if not simplest spec in the game. Not your fault, it's a poor lazy tree design by the devs. The fact that you top wz charts with 4 abilities is the proplem and why they are redesign the tree to make it a more involved playstyle, which is a good thing not bad. As it is the spec is boring...

I've rolled bh since beta, was arsenal til I quickly learned it was a turret class that relied too heavily on one ability, I respecced pyro,.it's what I like.

Personally I've always saw arsenal as a pve spec, unfortunately with the warzone designs and the z axis fighting its viable in pvp.

Edited by Irishbrewed

Like I have said to other people. Roll pyro. It's more entertaining, still puts out great damage and has way more mobility and team versatility. Sure it can be considered more of a support roll than assault but it still gets the job done.

I personally haven't touched assault. I just know from seeing how other people play using it....it doesn't fit me.

It always was so much fun getting behind a LOS object and mess with a tracer/grav round spammer. They get frustrated and go to a diff target and laying into them.

Edited by Ihazcrayon