Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's the reason why people don't care anymore about objectives? The maps are bad.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What's the reason why people don't care anymore about objectives? The maps are bad.

Floplag
03.23.2020 , 11:56 AM | #71
Not being able to filter out maps you dont like isnt justification for playing them wrong. Leave if you dont like em, simple. No penalty here, no problem.

I agree there should be one, dont get me wrong, but literally none of this is licence or justification to blow off the map itself.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

TrixxieTriss
03.23.2020 , 10:49 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
Narcos! You got to watch Narcos on Netflix it's great imo. Watch Deadwood if you have not yet it was on HBO but you can maybe find it elsewhere now... of course watch GoT if you have not.

Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton is decent too, on Amazon Prime. Another truly great series is The Boys on Amazon Prime. Only one season so far, but it is in the process of having the second season out soon! The Boys series is great I can't speak high enough, I guess it surprised me how good it is.
I watched the original Narcos on Netflix. Now there seems to be other versions, which arenít as good. We donít have Deadwood in Australia. Iíve seen all of GoT.
I just signed up to amazon prime 2 days ago and Iíve already watched all of Star Trek Picard (which is awesome) and Iím half way through season 1 of Jack Ryan. Iíll have a look at The Boys after that. I still have 8-10 days of isolation to go.

Lhancelot
03.24.2020 , 07:40 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I watched the original Narcos on Netflix. Now there seems to be other versions, which arenít as good. We donít have Deadwood in Australia. Iíve seen all of GoT.
I just signed up to amazon prime 2 days ago and Iíve already watched all of Star Trek Picard (which is awesome) and Iím half way through season 1 of Jack Ryan. Iíll have a look at The Boys after that. I still have 8-10 days of isolation to go.
The Boys really entertained me! I was surely not expecting it to be that good but wow, the character's all are so well developed I loved it.
Please join the discussion on how to improve rewards for PVP
HERE
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...82#post9840582

TrixxieTriss
03.24.2020 , 07:06 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
The Boys really entertained me! I was surely not expecting it to be that good but wow, the character's all are so well developed I loved it.
Finished both Seasons of a Jack Ryan in 2 days. Iíll start The Boys tonight

Edit: ok, started watching The Boys and itís pretty good. Iím up to episode 7.
Love Karl Urbanís English accent. At first I thought he was trying to do a really bad Aussie accent. LoL.