Love the new Festival Dress.. but..

isimanage

I really love the new Festival Dress but please change it so you can change the color on everything. Like buying Black and Black Dye literally changes nothing. There are these huge brown colors that just wont change and i think they somehow ruin the dress. Please its not much im asking for. It really shouldnt be hard to change it so its dyeable.

sorry for my bad english^^

I made pretty much the same post in gen chat. Why the most eye-catching part of the outfit is the one part you can't alter is beyond me. EA has a history of half-baking good ideas for this game. This is just another in a long list of, "How do you **** that up?' moments.

Agreed. Two lessons I hope the devs will remember.

* The value and usefulness of an outfit is greatly impacted by its ability to be dyed. The best outfits look good with a wide variety of dyes (and not just the rare ones).

* The value and usefulness of a decoration is greatly impacted by the number of different hook sizes it can be placed in. If it only fits in one hook, especially if that's a Centerpiece hook, few people are going to find a use for it.