Darth Zhorrid

Toiletsniffer

Omg this girl is THE most annoying thing about the imperial agent quest line, I'm only level 25 and so far shes had me run around the galaxy for a five minute chat just to run all the way back! Had my ship locked down! Brat!

My rant is over, without spoilers please someone tell me she gets what she deserves... a punch to the face at least

Haha, you insult what is essentially the "royalty" of the game and you're upset you were denied a reward?

Hehe, wait for it.. "RP actions have RP consequences?"

Seriously though, I've been severely tempted to talk down to quite a few Sith and just IC "bit my tongue" to keep quiet and at least act like the little helper. Sorta like real life sometimes. :p

It is *very* annoying to have to run all the way in there though. Ugh.

Edited by Ozymandous

Haha, you insult what is essentially the "royalty" of the game and you're upset you were denied a reward?

Hehe, wait for it.. "RP actions have RP consequences?"

Seriously though, I've been severely tempted to talk down to quite a few Sith and just IC "bit my tongue" to keep quiet and at least act like the little helper. Sorta like real life sometimes. :p

It is *very* annoying to have to run all the way in there though. Ugh.

On my first attempt I didn't insult her, I told her I'd did only what any good intelligence officer would do.

So I played it off as its no big deal. She likes big deals, really hope she likes a blaster bolt between the eyes.

I also hit 25 when I had to talk to her... I finnally had enough of her and told her to let me do my job and she said no reward... You are correct she is the most annoying thing in the IA storyline and from this point on I am going to make her life a living hell and I hope I get to kill her...

This is coming from a light side agent as well.... I really wanna snipe her in the face.

Zhorrid is such a *****, yes! But I applaud Bioware for actually having the guts to give us such a consequence as revoking our quest reward for saying the wrong thing. I thought about pressing esc, but decide, no, my character would have said that! I refuse to take it back! I think you still get at least the experience from the mission through your holocommunicator conversation on your ship, so it's not a total loss.

Zorrid sucks.

Made me go all the way to what, Nar Shadaa(?), sets her guards on me and then tells me "Dismissed".

Then she deprived me of a quest reward later on.

Die!

not too sure how much she realy deprives us of a reward. seems more like a delay, since I got a reward on my ship later on

Omg this girl is THE most annoying thing about the imperial agent quest line, I'm only level 25 and so far shes had me run around the galaxy for a five minute chat just to run all the way back! Had my ship locked down! Brat!

My rant is over, without spoilers please someone tell me she gets what she deserves... a punch to the face at least

Depends on your choices. I'll just leave it at that.

Side note: That bish slapped me across the face

That ticked me off to no end.

But, I did make her recompense for her mistake later :)

Edited by Ahebish

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...