Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PTS dps Numbers

CoppertheBeagle
02.27.2013 , 12:58 PM | #11
I have a thought on the skill tree. I am not on the pts but I use the hybrid spec. my build is the standard build and the rotation is pretty much the same. my thought is that if you took hot pursuit and more importantly sabotage instead of sharpshooter. this would allow cool head to be used every minute approximately and in turn allow freighter flyby to be used much more as well as use many other big hits back to back instead of using a flurry filler to gain energy.

I have no idea if this will increase dps or not it is just a thought. if some1 wanted to test this out that would be great.

RichardSkywalk
02.27.2013 , 01:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CoppertheBeagle View Post
I have a thought on the skill tree. I am not on the pts but I use the hybrid spec. my build is the standard build and the rotation is pretty much the same. my thought is that if you took hot pursuit and more importantly sabotage instead of sharpshooter. this would allow cool head to be used every minute approximately and in turn allow freighter flyby to be used much more as well as use many other big hits back to back instead of using a flurry filler to gain energy.

I have no idea if this will increase dps or not it is just a thought. if some1 wanted to test this out that would be great.
i did try it, it was not bad at all i was holding about 2450-2500 with it... never realy gave it that many parses to be sure it potential tho.. i been playing hybrid so long i have trouble doing somthing new... but to answer your question.. it does seem like it has potential

also 1 other note SS users are gonna be Happy SS has gotten at least 50% better still cant quiet touch the hybrid on the dummies but a SS in my guild is really close to me in ops.. even wining a couple fights in the new ops... some fights are just so phasy i might be respecing from fight to fight
Wlliams, Gunslinger from The Shadowlands

Wanchope
02.28.2013 , 11:50 AM | #13
I haven't transferred a toon over to the PTS, but I am really interested in trying out this build.

http://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-...3000000&ver=20

Depending on energy use, I could possibly see moving a point or even two from dirty shot to dealers discount.

RichardSkywalk
02.28.2013 , 04:42 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Wanchope View Post
I haven't transferred a toon over to the PTS, but I am really interested in trying out this build.

Depending on energy use, I could possibly see moving a point or even two from dirty shot to dealers discount.
that was one of the first specs i tried when got on the pts.. it deff has potential but there was nothing i could find in the rotation to hold energy for more then a minute or so.. i tried maybe 6 or 7 parses tops tho so maybe someone smarter then me can figure it out... and 1 more not the new augments are crazy they +32 damaging stat.. with 14 of them im holding a steady 2700 on the dummies now with burst up to 2780ish 6 or 7 minutes in to the parse
Wlliams, Gunslinger from The Shadowlands

Ghostee
03.02.2013 , 02:42 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Wanchope View Post

I am also very interested in this build albeit on the sniper side. Keep it up
(██████████████████████Ξ█}}//////////////{{█Ξ██████████████████████)

Lightning_
03.04.2013 , 06:35 AM | #16
After the last patch Independent Anarchy no longer buffs Shrap Bomb, crippling this build. You gotta take +3% accuracy now instead.

I'm actually quite interested in trying this build for PvP. It's a variation of the Hybrid build that looks so good for PvE, but with the Nice Try, which is essential for PvP.

MustangKing
03.30.2013 , 04:47 AM | #17
I see all these high parses which is good but has anyone actually tried these out on raids? I was on pts running both full df and sab/df hybrid and thanks to crit getting nerfed so bad and a lot of switching during boss fights sharpshooter build was hands down out dpsing my builds. Before trolls come out and say you're bad and you should feel bad posts last night on NiM kephess my total damage was 937k and always over 1m damage on tfb hm final fight.

WaldoA
03.30.2013 , 05:12 AM | #18
I would take the 2 points out of Bravado and put them into SUB to the left. Sure you'll still have energy problems if you spam the hell out of abilities, with energy is much easier to manage in 2.0 since alacrity increases regen rate. The +10 energy isn't worth losing the 2 grenade cooldowns. Though, that is up to you.

EDIT: Or take the 2 points out of +4% endurance and put them in.