Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unsubbed

Oreget
07.22.2019 , 04:23 AM | #21
Dream on

Nemmar
07.22.2019 , 06:09 AM | #22
I have to completely disagree.

New ravage is way better than having a channeled ability in a melee, and PvP, at least not rated is the most fun i've ever played aside from pre-mades. But since last patch i have seen it says i joined solo when i do that, so they might have made some fixes to the match making system.

As long as the rewards and the competition is fair, i love the PvP in this game. Huttball is the best. I love it. But i love the other warzones as well. Just arena i don't care about.
But to enjoy PvP you have to react fast. The burst is quite strong in this game, so you need to be fast on your defensives and quick on your actions.

Ok, as far as PvE content goes, it is lacking. That everyone knows cause it's always been that way since release. So, go cry to EA to give it more funding. I will thank you for that.
If this game had expansions sizes of the likes of FF and ESO, this game would be growing.

Also, i don't want your stuff. You can delete it all. I got what i want. Unless you have some CM decorations. You can send them my way. haha xD

DanNV
07.22.2019 , 07:41 AM | #23
I've unsubbed as well. However, my reasons are a bit different.

The game has sucked since KotFE, both content and story.
Due to that my guild went from 14 raid groups to 2 then 1. That 1 is now down to 2 of us who were logging in on raid nights. That was all the kept me here since KotFE.

I may come back to play through the expansion, but might not. We'll see how it looks when it actually shows up.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.
REGULATORS

Tsillah
07.22.2019 , 07:50 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by QuinlanSaathis View Post
This is not an airport
You don't have to announce your departure.
But you can.
Referral link for some extras: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

TUXs
07.22.2019 , 10:20 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Oreget View Post
Not enough pve concent.
PvP sux.
Also thank you for ruining ma star wars fantasy by destroying sith warrior with lousy ravage animation.
Lost all interest in the game.
Unsubbed.May be will return in a few months to see if there any changes.
Or may be not.Goodbye.
An animation is a reason you're leaving??

I've heard it all now...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

AlrikFassbauer
08.02.2019 , 03:26 PM | #26
It is true that the people playing the bad side are the main customers here - just look at what side will be tested on the PTS - and they are demanding.
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

Yamahara
08.04.2019 , 02:13 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Oreget View Post
Not enough pve concent.
PvP sux.
Also thank you for ruining ma star wars fantasy by destroying sith warrior with lousy ravage animation.
Lost all interest in the game.
Unsubbed.May be will return in a few months to see if there any changes.
Or may be not.Goodbye.
PvP doesn't suck, you just suck at it.
Lukewarm Tauntauns