Play button inactive

Tobytja

After starting the game launcher, the Play button is inactive and can't be clicked. In the bottom of the window there is "Installing 100% - Updating - Complete. When I try to close the window, a message appears, that I'm patching. But the windows stays like that for many hours and never changes. I even tried to reboot the computer, in case it's some system issue, but with no help. Edited by Tobytja

Thanks. But really, is this considered a solution? Each time I want to play the game I have to change startup type of a service? Because the problem appears again after each reboot of the system. I made a script to change it to manual after each system start, but how many people can do that? I happen to be an IT professional and for me it was work for about two minutes, but most people don't have enough skill to do that. Furthermore, the guide says to set it to automatic, which really is not a good solution either, each running service drains up on system resources. I don't think this is an acceptable solution.