Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Combat Support Droid

joelmctague
12.03.2014 , 09:22 PM | #1
Any idea on how to activate the combat support droid? I had to restart a flashpoint and he's not showing up with me. I thought I saw with the few seconds the message was up that I had to go to my mission tracker, but then when I did there's nothing about the droid.

Lazycrane
12.07.2014 , 07:29 AM | #2
Same here. I opened a ticket, too. I see no "activate combat support droid" button in my mission tracker.

DogeDandolo
12.07.2014 , 07:36 AM | #3
Nothing in your mission items inventory, either? Sometimes quest items don't show up in the mission tracker for some reason.
Progenitor
Imperial Alliance loreius | nemorina | trebial | neruna | konanta | chirr'avar | vitellia | ashktarat | sem'irami'de | amfortas | fiordiligi | publio | radamès
New Republic Alliance rhiatavi | qatras | sarnova | torence | fidelio | despina | kundry | cenerentola

Lazycrane
12.08.2014 , 08:47 AM | #4
Yeah I was able to call it from mission item in my inventory. Thanks.
I still see no icon to click in my mission tracker though.

Sith-Viscera
12.08.2014 , 09:03 AM | #5
Um, i only experienced the support droid in the new FP on Rishi and no where else. Are you saying they implemented this feature into all FP now or am i not understanding what is being discussed?
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

DogeDandolo
12.08.2014 , 09:31 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith-Viscera View Post
Um, i only experienced the support droid in the new FP on Rishi and no where else. Are you saying they implemented this feature into all FP now or am i not understanding what is being discussed?
There are solo versions of the new TFPs and the four Forged Alliances TFPs. Each of them comes with a droid. One presumes they will continue doing this with any new FPs they introduce, seeing the positive reaction.
Progenitor
Imperial Alliance loreius | nemorina | trebial | neruna | konanta | chirr'avar | vitellia | ashktarat | sem'irami'de | amfortas | fiordiligi | publio | radamès
New Republic Alliance rhiatavi | qatras | sarnova | torence | fidelio | despina | kundry | cenerentola

Darkelefantos
12.08.2014 , 09:31 AM | #7
The droid can be used in Solo Mode for Assault on Tython, Korriban Incursion, Depths of Manaan, Legacy of the Rakata, Bloodhunt and Battle for Rishi. Solo Mode is only available once per listed FP, when the story calls for it (Note: if Forged Alliances I-III were completed, Solo Mode for those FPs will not be available for that character). The droid is not available in other Flashpoints. What was being discussed is the darn thing being bugged for some people and not appearing properly.
This place has been an empty wasteland for a long time. No longer.

"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes!"

Sith-Viscera
12.08.2014 , 11:25 AM | #8
Ahh i c, Thank you for the clarity...

Take Care and Be Well.......
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

Lord-newms
01.28.2015 , 07:21 AM | #9
hey guys , all you need to do is go to your inventory and go into the mission items ! you wiil find your support droid there

Confusi
01.05.2017 , 08:30 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord-newms View Post
hey guys , all you need to do is go to your inventory and go into the mission items ! you wiil find your support droid there
Returning Player, Went to the Story Mode Flashpoint: The Black Talon, solo, entered the instance, had the Combat Support Droid . Fought my way to the Captain, did the dialog, went to next phase, and Droid dissapeared. Clickable Droid Icon next to the mission list was not active. Found this link, looked in my inventory and have the "Activate Combat Support Droid Mission item", but it still doesn't work.

Is this fixable, or a new bug? Any suggestions.