*** is going on with no cancel subscription button on page

Xeeana

go to my account, subscriptions, there is no option to cancel account.. *** kind of way to run a business... I was gonna cancel for a few months.. no time to play atm.. but now I'm so angry over this crap I may never renew it... fix it so people can cancel when they want

imo this is a terrible way to treat people.. make us spend hours trying to find a way to cancel when it should be a matter of going to subscription page and hitting cancel!!!!!!!

Go My account ----> Subscription, and at the bottom of the page there's a button that says, "Cancel your subscription."

this

specifically, it's in the bottom right, and it's an orange link.

If that is not there, then something is wrong and you should contact CS. Posting in the subforum for general star wars discussions won't help one bit, as BW will never look in here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
yeah, no link at all, had to manually type https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription/cancel in browser.

this is rly low...

Thank you for your help. I took up the origin discounted subscription offer only to find that had locked me into a recurring sub (I normally just keep renewing manually with the 60 day option). When I followed the links in the TOS email they were dead links and when I followed the support pages instructions there was no Cancel Subscription button at the bottom of the Subscription page.

The link you provided was very helpful.

I am a loyal SWTOR player but I think its low handed if you are seduced into a recurring sub and things are made difficult for you to back out. I'm not leaving the game but pretty annoyed that its so easy to join but so hard to cancel.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a cancel sub button on the top of the subscription page. EA and BW are terrible.

I wrote a complaint to EA BW about this after I was billed for two accounts a total of 6 months of subs and they told me BOO HOO TOO BAD FOR YOU.

I even offered to accept sub credits (not cash refund) and they still told me to go pound sand.

I had to replace my subscription billing data with empty fields to stop the billing. SHAME ON EA SW.

Terrible management!

• 11 months later...
I hate these tactics to make it difficult. I went in circles looking for a way to cancel after paying for a couple of years and not playing much. It was at the bottom of the subscription page but you had to scroll down to see it as it was far enough down after blank grey space that it wouldn't show on initial load. This is ridiculous. Petty to get another couple bucks.