Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Strongholds: Increase the cap please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Guild Strongholds: Increase the cap please

ToneMoke
07.09.2018 , 06:32 PM | #11
/signed

TurtlesForCollin
07.09.2018 , 06:43 PM | #12
/sign

Eiter
07.09.2018 , 08:13 PM | #13
For what it's worth-
/Signed

KhazadSanci
07.09.2018 , 09:31 PM | #14
/signed

In my experience, being part of a guild is one of the main things that keeps people playing SWTOR, as well as encouraging subscribing for endgame and group content by creating a community to gain exposure to the activities.

Strongholds allow a guild to have a place to gather, RP, and show off their accomplishments. They also act as credit sinks and encourage the spending of cartel coins in order to furnish them. Especially with the addition of a SH that is focused on PvP and ops, it seems that allowing guilds to own more than one stronghold would add functionality to the guild and better the communities they create.

Full support.

StrawHatryano
07.09.2018 , 09:46 PM | #15
/signed

We really need this too. Or give us the unique features of the new Stronghold in ALL guild strongholds might be another option. How about both?
The Ryath Legacy <The Eternal Order>
Surprise! My referral link -> http://www.swtor.com/r/VBvnrS

JeFlores
07.10.2018 , 10:29 AM | #16
/signed

ThanderSnB
07.11.2018 , 03:30 PM | #17
/signed

If Rishi is to have exclusive features (custom PVP arenas), it definitely needs to be available to guilds with an already established stronghold. Either that or modify all the strongholds to support that. This alternative is obviously a lot more work, so increasing the cap makes the most sense. Maybe it will tide people over if Bioware announces they eventually plan to add these features to the old strongholds, but of course, that would be many months away.

JediBoadicea
07.11.2018 , 07:53 PM | #18
I have wanted the option to have more than one guild SH even before Rishi, but now with the upcoming release of the Rishi stronghold this feels almost imperative. Rishi is going to be a SH that active guilds who PVP will absolutely want, but forcing them to have to sacrifice an already loved and furnished guild SH not only flat-out sucks, but it might even prevent some guilds from acquiring Rishi.

Yes, of course, a single guild member could acquire Rishi as a personal SH and the guild could use it, but that completely eliminates the possibility of multiple guild members decorating/changing the arenas in order to create their own custom events, since gold keys cannot be given to personal strongholds.

I think the addition of guild appeal to SHs, like the PVP with Rishi, is a wonderful idea. The lifting of the needlessly limiting one-SH-per-guild restriction absolutely needs to come with it.

cacophonycat
07.12.2018 , 08:04 PM | #19
/SIGNED

I agree. With the number of strongholds available in the game increasing, the player allowance increasing, as well as the new features being added it would benefit the community as a whole to allow Guilds to own more than the 2 strongholds (GuildShip and Stronghold).

I'd be happy with just increasing it by one for the moment, but I think if additional strongholds are added beyond Rishi, especially those with PvP zones or ohter NEW features not previously had in strongholds then increasing the guild SH limit to 4 might be good.

Additionally, this can allow the opportunity if BioWare wishes of adding not just personal stronghold titles, but guild stronghold titles as new conquest vendor items. So that we don't just have a Guildship and a Headquarters. But there can be something like Headquarters, Resort, Retreat, Compound, Facility, Research and Development, Bootcamp, Etc for the guildstrongholds (not ship)

It also helps the guilds, because those with the most generous members or longevity have decoration collections that well exceed the two existing strongholds (ship & SH) they may have. This way they can put all of the ohter decorations to use, so that members can see that more of what they donated has had some value to the guild other than a point or two of prestige in the Guild SH rating.
Instagram: house.of.nerfherders
Valicivius, Mournryn'dur, Ithanial, Phobos M-Five, Janie's Gottapair
Elendelil, Fainthel, Celebrochil, Tenla-Rae, Lorde Corvian, Sutekh Khenmet

SatoriDaru
07.17.2018 , 12:02 AM | #20
/signed