Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Strongholds: Increase the cap please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Guild Strongholds: Increase the cap please

mazharthegreat
07.07.2018 , 03:29 PM | #1
Greetings SWTOR Developer Team,
A great number of players subscribe to the game and continue playing because of our communities/friends in guilds. Being one of those players, I know that my group guild of about 1000 or so accounts is also very interested in the game due to the guild.
Seeing as the Number of Strongholds available to purchase and the player limit of Strongholds has increased, maybe it is about time to increase the amount of Strongholds Guilds can have?
Please consider this my formal request on behalf of the large population of the game that will thank you and continue playing this game happily without new content if you just give Guilds the option to get the new Rishi SH as a 2nd one.
I hope my request is heard and implemented. I am a long time subscriber and I really want this game to survive. This is what your players want, please allow us to have it.
Thanks in advance.
Grandmaster Truemazhargreat of The Eternal Order.
Use this link to start playing SWTOR to get lots of free stuff! ------------------------>http://www.swtor.com/r/4SLTZk

Ollmich
07.08.2018 , 02:34 AM | #2
/signed

Id like to have Rishi as a guild stronghold since its designed with group play in mind and has dummies but sadly deactivating the old one is not an option. Too much time and credits were spent.

KatyaN
07.08.2018 , 11:29 AM | #3
/signed, too!

As the game grows, so too should the cap on guild strongholds. The more active guilds will take the opportunity and use the additional SH for events that keep players engaged, motivated, and subscribed--hence more money in SWTOR's pocket. Besides, having an increased cap to guild SHs changes nothing regarding game play or game balance. It simply adds to the value of our gaming experience.

Fiebs
07.09.2018 , 03:41 PM | #4
/signed

Great idea. Having the 2nd SH option for guilds adds more to the guild then it subtracts. Especially with the lower CQ targets and more accessible Encryptions each user can obtain now

casirabit
07.09.2018 , 03:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiebs View Post
/signed

Great idea. Having the 2nd SH option for guilds adds more to the guild then it subtracts. Especially with the lower CQ targets and more accessible Encryptions each user can obtain now
I agree with having more guild strongholds but Encryptions are not used on guild strongholds, only on guild ships.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

ViktorCorvinus
07.09.2018 , 04:04 PM | #6
/signed

In regards to this request, I too, am a long time player and sub for this game. I am also requesting that all of the Guilds have the option to obtain a 2nd Stronghold for said guilds. I believe that it would greatly increase the amount of players online, as well as, raise the comradery of all members in said guilds. Please take into consideration all of these requests.

Lord_Thorne
07.09.2018 , 04:56 PM | #7
/signed
Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.

"I'm a lump with a bad attitude! Honor! Misplaced loyalty! Grr!"

RStaves
07.09.2018 , 05:06 PM | #8
/signed
Great Idea, this would help the game.

gravtymaster
07.09.2018 , 05:18 PM | #9
Sign
Bump

wfrosty
07.09.2018 , 05:45 PM | #10
/signed

I think it would make perfect sense to allow more Strongholds for the larger guilds that could make use of them. Apart from offering guilds more variety, it would also give people more of an incentive to buy Cartel Coins and perhaps use them for more decorations, since guilds would have more room to fill. This is a feature whose addition would only have pros with no cons.