Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

bigger command stash

Darittha
03.09.2017 , 01:31 AM | #1
even with it being expanded up to 50 i still think its too small. make it so itll hold 200 items at least.

SteveTheCynic
03.09.2017 , 03:30 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Darittha View Post
even with it being expanded up to 50 i still think its too small. make it so itll hold 200 items at least.
Um, what? You're storing stuff in there? Why? If it's useful, take it out and use it. If it's not, disintegrate it and get the points. A capacity of five is all that's needed.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Darittha
03.09.2017 , 11:07 PM | #3
large amount of people - in my guild at least use it for storage and then disintegrate stuff during DS/LS win for tokens same as me.

PetFish
03.10.2017 , 12:37 AM | #4
That makes sense but then why not just not open the packs and save them until the side you want is winning?
Here's my referral link if you want your 7 days and free transfer:
www.swtor.com/r/SYTfDw
Remove Datacrons from Legacy and give them a meaningful % boost that scales with level.
RIP SW:ToR Subscription ... December 2012 - July 2018

PiiTarr
03.10.2017 , 01:26 AM | #5
large amount of people - in my guild at least use it for storage and then disintegrate stuff during DS/LS win for tokens same as me.
A victory state is not required for tokens to be obtained. All that is needed is for your side to be winning at the time your command rank increases.

SteveTheCynic
03.10.2017 , 03:11 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by PiiTarr View Post
A victory state is not required for tokens to be obtained. All that is needed is for your side to be winning at the time your command rank increases.
I suppose the theory is that if you disintegrate enough stuff all at once, you might gain a level by doing it.
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!

bncsmom
03.11.2017 , 12:24 AM | #7
Sorry, this isn't needed. If you really must disintegrate during the victory stage, just wait to open the crates until the victory stage is reached. But, I don't think you get any more command XP from disintegrating during the victory stage than you do during any other time. I haven't tested that theory out yet, though, and not sure I will, it's not really worth my time.

JediAkemi
03.11.2017 , 12:42 PM | #8
The only time I will store anything in the command stash for longer than it takes to see what the items are is if I'm opening multiple crates at once (so I only have to claim one stack of command tokens instead of several) or if a schematic* appears and I can't remember if the appropriate alt already has it.

* Earpiece, Implant, and Relic schematics are the ones I actually bother learning. Static armour or weapon schematics I disintegrate immediately.

Mickal
07.17.2018 , 09:07 AM | #9
only thing I store is my command boost and crafting gear, everything else goes away, I have a alt that store the gifts, and correct me if I am wrong destroying the gear from stash does not count on the bonus cxp
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.-

SITH OF -=VnV=- http://www.swtor.com/guilds/17550/victory-not-vengeance

SteveTheCynic
07.17.2018 , 10:52 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Mickal View Post
only thing I store is my command boost and crafting gear, everything else goes away, I have a alt that store the gifts, and correct me if I am wrong destroying the gear from stash does not count on the bonus cxp
Empty-orange-shell gear gives CXP when disintegrated.

Naked mod-objects give CXP.

Eternal Commander, Eternal Commander MK-10+, Iokath, and GEMINI pre-modded gear gives UC instead of CXP.
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!