Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Option do disable guild control and stronghold entry message box.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Option do disable guild control and stronghold entry message box.

MollyDresden
11.15.2016 , 10:27 AM | #51
Sign me up for this as well. If there were an option never to show those things, I'd definitely use it. It's particularly annoying when it bugs out and the message won't go away, interfering with whatever I'm doing and actively harming my enjoyment of the game.

PlasmaJohn
11.15.2016 , 11:00 AM | #52
At the very least please add the dismiss dialog [X] button that every other popup window has.

#GCGankedMyMMO
unsubed 2017.03.05

gaelicvixen
11.15.2016 , 12:12 PM | #53
Signed, because after the bloody things working properly for a while they're back to randomly bugging out again.

Personally I'd be fine with the SH entry notification being removed altogether. If you could just...wander into someone's SH out in the world that would be one thing but since you can't do that it's rather redundant for the game to tell me what SH I've entered when I travelled there intentionally.

deleries
07.26.2017 , 12:41 PM | #54
Is there still no option to turn this off or even move the box? I'm noticing half the time the box doesn't fade completely or it just stays on unless I relog. I want this to go away. If we are forced to see this box for some reason at least fix it so it is not bugged and fades out properly.

spider-venom
07.17.2018 , 03:18 PM | #55
They're becoming more unbearable-they block me from the quick bar with that my mounts are on!

LD_Little_Dragon
07.17.2018 , 04:05 PM | #56
Old thread - but the same issue, it's been years and there is no sign that anything will change.

A quick note for those who can't get the (useless and annoying) ownership box to disappear - you don't have to re-log to get rid of it, just reset your UI

(Ctrl-U to remove the UI, and then Ctrl-U again to bring it back)

Kiesu
07.17.2018 , 04:09 PM | #57
I'd like to see these gone as well (still, think i replied to this years back). These boxes are great at getting in the way of our already cluttered screen... At-least let us change the position of these in the UI manager, do it's not middle of screen.
Refer!
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.
Level and world designer, comic artist, general RP nerd and occasional snark novelist. Arts
Oldie from Legions of Lettow to Tomb of Freedon Nadd, to Red Eclipse to Darth Malgus.

Nmyownworld
07.18.2018 , 12:05 AM | #58
Almost 4 years ago I posted in this thread:
Quote: Originally Posted by Nmyownworld View Post
I agree. Please make the message part of the UI, something that can be moved or disabled.

Which guild controls a planet isn't something I'm wondering about when I go to a planet. I understand that guilds participating in Conquests need that information, but I don't.

I really don't need to see a message telling me that I'm in my own Stronghold every time I go there.
My opinion -- like the situation -- is unchanged. The "feature" is annoying, often bugging by not fully fading away.