Hood up armor?

JalenTigh

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some ****ed up reason the marauder was advertised with the hood and the juggernaut was advertised as a Vader-esque large armor character and it seems to be the opposite.

For one, there's not even medium armor at the Dark Side vendor at the Imp.Fleet. The level 40 PvP heavy armor is a robe with a hood while the medium armor is some weird skin-tight looking PoS.

The Corellia Commendations vendor has the same thing; large, heavy looking armor for the Marauder and some robes (with a hood) for the Juggernaut.

They'd better allow custom gear to be fully moddable with raid-equiv hilts/armoring or there'll be hell to pay for a completely mis-advertised system (while the marauder 'tier' gear so to speak has a hood, it's not even close to robe looking which is quite disappointing.)

100% agreed.

%0% of his mask.

and the worst part is, 20+ i kinda only got skirts and look more like a sith inquisitor.

oh and btw. looks like all the female marauders have those hood up equipement, thats why we dont get it hu?

This just pisses me off beyond belief. I had a VERY clear picture in my head how I wanted my character to appear when I made him. a hood up cloak was integral to that look. I just do not get how the other two armor classes have so many hood up options, and medium has virtually none (other then those ridiculous looking ones with the comic book character capes)/

Agreed , i dont see the reasoning for this , i like to play the marauder storyline as a kind of sith assassin sent to dispatch people instead i look like a pilot in my full red robotic weirdo gear i recently bought the snipers robes just so i could get rid of that **** and modded it out with warrior mods

I haven't found any hood up armor either, and I'm level 41. But, The armor set I got from Taris called "Dread Marauder" looks pretty rad. It has a Revan style mask with red armored robes and cape. Still has the man skirt though. I'm going to keep it until I find something prettier.

Yeah, it's so stupid. Another strange thing is that you can't wear a mask(Not talking about the breathing thing) under the hood. Even though it is something they have showed in trailers.

Most of the armor advertised at Juggernauts are now for marauders and vice versa. Add that to the not so high res textures while not in cutscenes and it makes me very sad.

Edited by Luxidenstore

Tbh whats actually sad is that im level 32, and have seen a lot of marauders at 50 and it hurts me to say that the last cape I got was from the black talon and it's not even customizable so you can't keep that. Also, it's worth mentioning that +strength medium gear practically NEVER drops in flashpoints/heroic quests and when it does, its a robotic armor. Jedi Sentinels get robes from lvl 10 to 50 non stop and we can't find 1 piece.

Glad I'm not the only one. I cant speak for you guys but the medium armor looks very boring and lame when compared to some of the light and heavy armor sets available. I'm not talking about special gear either, I'm talking about loot from quests etc.

The only nice armor i managed to find was the ichani jacket i think, like a long leather overcoat with its hood down, coupled with the ichani pants, which have armor pads on them.

They are no longer useful to me and so i dont have them on.

Is it just an epic oversight by BW or deliberate plan to make our class suffer till endgame to get anything remotely "cool looking"?

If it's endgame then I have no interest in it - What's the point in looking awesome when everything is already done!?

Well, if this is the case, that really blows. What is the point of a game like this that goes into how cool you can be with a great story line and everything if you do not get the very cool appearance with it?

I was kinda hoping that there is something that I have just not been lucky to get as yet, but if there is nothing out there, that just take away half of my fun.

Also, what's the deal with no medium armor on the dark side vendor? If this is some sick joke, I'm not laughing. In fact, I'm downright pissed! :mad:

I thought this was a bug since,

it didn't show a hood on Revanite leader during the Revanite questline either.

But then I saw the level 40 PvP armour actually does show its hood up with a helmet so I'm confused, is it a bug or intentional?