Anyone down for Star Forge HM/NiM Progression?

Hey all,

So my guild's progression group just disbanded due to inconsistent attendance. I was wondering if there were other peeps on Star Forge who are interested in forming a HM/NiM progression group.

I'm thinking of raiding 1-2 evenings a week on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays about 3 weeks a month (more if desired).

If you're interested please reply with your desired faction and roles (I'll swing pub or imp if we get enough people). This is just to gauge general interest. If I get enough responses we'll start screening for gear/parsing/experience. You can stay in whatever guild in which you currently reside - we'll set up our own Discord to coordinate if we get enough people.

About me: I am a VG DPS main (about 9.6k parsing) with full 248 dps, skank, and tank gear. I also have a full BiS Commando healer. I am fairly new to HM/NiM, but I am a SM raid leader for my guild and have successfully led every Op multiple times. I study-up well in advance of every raid and like to think that I do a good job communicating with the group to make sure everyone shows up on time. I promise to work hard to ensure that everyone has a smooth and enjoyable raiding experience!

There's a fair amount of HM/NiM progression going on at Star Forge, both guild-based and non-guild-based (if you don't want to leave your current guild). Some of them recruit from the Star Forge forum; go take a look. There are also some smaller guilds and teams that don't advertise publicly so you have to know the right people - or, they have to know you.