Starhawk Conglomerate is recruiting

Rehneu

Starhawk Conglomerate, or SHC, has been a guild for over 10 years. We have our humble beginnings back at the launch of SWG and have been around ever since. SHC is a PVE based guild with a casual setting as well as a mature one. That is, as mature as one can be for a bunch of adults playing a video game. :)

We utilize Mumble with all of our operation runs as well as just for casual conversation. We have a Face Book page, Wiki page as well as our own website. Our web site can be located here.

We are of former servers, Sith Wyrm and Corellian Run. We are constantly recruiting all levels, classes, specializations and styles of play. We raid each week and several times per week. We currently have one main progression group with a second one being built up with gear, in order to tackle all new content that comes out. We do not consider ourselves hard core by any means. We are here to have fun. Regarding out raid times, we always schedule our events, raids or not, for 9 P.M. eastern as we have members on the west coast as well.

Please feel free to lurk around our site, to send any questions via mail, or to post anything here you would like to know. If you are interested, there is also an application on our site for you to utilize for membership. Our peak times are in the evenings and we have seen on several occasions, more then 20 logged in at a time.

We hope to welcome more new recruits soon and hope to see you in game.

*Edit as of 12/26/13:

We do not accept all applications. We also look at each and every one of them while going over all of the answers that are provided. We have been receiving a lot of trolling over the last few days of whom will not gain access to our site, have provided us with their IP addresses and will also be banned from gaining access. For these reasons, we have also set into place an 21 and over recruitment guideline and will continue to improve our recruitment process in order to keep the guild a fun and friendly place.

Alexandra-Silk

Guild Master SHC

Edited by Rehneu

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had over 2k in views on the Corellian Run server forums. All for good reason too. We were constantly accepting new recruits. Over the last 2 weeks, we have taken in a dozen new active players. We are growing still. We have cleared all end game content, that includes most HM's (3/4 EC) and NiM's.

Remember, we are casual pve oriented.

What are your raid days :rak_02:

Several days each week. At the moment, Monday, Wednesday and Friday are open to all sign ups. Tuesday is closed to only our main progression group and Sunday usually is either a second run by that progression group or a 16 man OP.

*Edit: At times we mix up Wednesday runs with some other group events such as, HM FP's for those needing or World boss hunts.

Edited by Rehneu

Nice attempt on the 16 man EC run last night. Being short 2 (making it 14 man instead) and having to pugging, one a fresh 50, made it a challenge. Still, glad to see some getting a new experience as well as massive upgrades. Green to rakata anyone? lol

Nice step in the right direction of progression tonight. Downed the first boss in NiM KP tonight while getting the next pair extremely close. Good job with the mixed group we had of geared and half geared.

We will get them next time. :D

Great job on the 8 man SM TFB raid tonight! Going in and being able to take out the first two bosses while having a great attempt on the third boss was simply fun and fantastic!

Side note, I absolutely love the looks of this raid. Really believe the developers must have watched the '80's original Tron when designing part of this raid. lol

Wanted to congratulate our two newest officers, Tallia and Xalya. Also a job very well done last night while leading their first raid. Tallia had the lead all the way through while Xalya picked up some minor parts through out including the last boss fight explanation. Way to step up!!!

What loot system does your guild use for progression operation runs?

Great question! What we do with loot is a bit out of, what others would consider the "norm". We go in and distribute loot on a need basis. As example, only the raid leader loots. It is not by using master looter. We go through each piece one at a time. Gear upgrades, are need for the spec you are raiding with and greed for companions/off spec. If it is, campaign gear, we make sure that everyone in the raid gets a piece of needed gear for that run. If you have won a piece via need, we ask that you pass on all other pieces that come up for the remainder of the raid so others have a chance to walk out with something. *If you go in with campaign pants, we ask that you pass on those when it comes up and hold your need roll for something you really do need*

With the amount of operations we run, this has been proven to work out great for us all as over the weeks, we have pretty much geared out a nice handful of people this way. Crafting material, we ask that all parties pass on each piece that drops along with armoring and crystals and allow the raid leader to need on them. Reason behind this is so they can be placed into the guild bank. That is another topic as to how we work that as well.

The guild has several types of programs that we offer to our members that saves the players credits while getting them the things they need and bolstering the guild resources.

As an update on our recruitment status, I am outlining on this page as well as making the changes on the original posting of this thread, our current needs as a break down per class.

Sith Warrior-Medium recruitment for both specs of Jug & Marauder

Bounty Hunter- Still at high recruitment for both Mercs and Power techs. Although, we are looking for more Power Tech tanks.

Sith Inquisitor- Medium recruitment now for both, Sorc and Assassin.

Imperial Agent- Medium recruitment for Sniper. High recruitment for Operative healing spec.

I'd be interested in joining up with you guys. I'm new to this game (month and a half of play time thus far) but not new to MMO's. Previous game experience includes CoH (RIP), CO, DCUO and a brief stint with Dragon Nest.

I have a level 37 (Carnage spec) Marauder as my main and a low level Bounty Hunter alt.

In game name is Xentrix. My normal game time is between 6pm - 12pm EDT. Mon-Fri. Weekends vary as my daughter tends to take over the computer. :)

Look forward to hearing from you. Peace.

I'd be interested in joining up with you guys. I'm new to this game (month and a half of play time thus far) but not new to MMO's. Previous game experience includes CoH (RIP), CO, DCUO and a brief stint with Dragon Nest.

I have a level 37 (Carnage spec) Marauder as my main and a low level Bounty Hunter alt.

In game name is Xentrix. My normal game time is between 6pm - 12pm EDT. Mon-Fri. Weekends vary as my daughter tends to take over the computer. :)

Look forward to hearing from you. Peace.

Ahhh we have similar mmo experience. CoH was the second MMO I played. Then checked out CO for a short while and have a lifetime with DCUO.

I will be in game later this evening as one of our progression groups is running tonight. Will look you up then. If you have a chance, and have not already done so, feel free to check out our site as well. Has an application on there that will grant full access to the site itself. Can be found here.

...and a welcome to Xentrix. (madphinger)

Awesome!

I got caught up with some unexpected company last night which limited my play time. I'll be on this evening around 8:30-9PM EDT.

Look forward to working with/getting to know you guys. Peace.