[Request] Increase Legacy Storage features

MaximusRex

Legacy storage is awesome, and I am finding it really useful, but it could be better.

But first, not directly related to Legacy Storage, crafting Material stacks need to be deepened to from 99 to 999. The amount of materials a single item takes vs stack size makes it practically a requirement for even a semi serious crafter to maintain multiple stacks of all materials. At 6 or more items per tier per profession, that space goes fast.

Now onto Legacy Storage:

Please add at least 2 more bays, preferably up to 5 more.

Please add sorting options to Legacy Storage holds like Inventory has, and also add an additional Option that sorts by Craft Material Tier, with built in subsorts by item quality.

Please allow items in your Legacy Cargo Bays to be used to purchase other items from vendors without having to take them out of the storage.

Please add an option to deposit credits, and allow them to be spent by any character on the legacy.

• 1 year later...
legacy storage is awesome, and i am finding it really useful, but it could be better.

But first, not directly related to legacy storage, crafting material stacks need to be deepened to from 99 to 999. The amount of materials a single item takes vs stack size makes it practically a requirement for even a semi serious crafter to maintain multiple stacks of all materials. At 6 or more items per tier per profession, that space goes fast.

Now onto legacy storage:

Please add at least 2 more bays, preferably up to 5 more.

Please add sorting options to legacy storage holds like inventory has, and also add an additional option that sorts by craft material tier, with built in subsorts by item quality.

Please allow items in your legacy cargo bays to be used to purchase other items from vendors without having to take them out of the storage.

Please add an option to deposit credits, and allow them to be spent by any character on the legacy.

second this.

second this.

Indeed, being able to buy things from legacy storage would be great. Inceasign stack sizes and more bays is also a must for me. I have multiple alts with all professions and storing all the mats becomes a hassle as I have to store the overflow in the alts personal bank.

Increasing the mat stacking size over 99 would really help in opening up slots in our cargo bays .... or adding another 1-2 slots would be nice too. Now that I have to store companion gear too its taking up slots ... or maybe have an option to put a whole set of gear into a 'box' so a set will take up one slot instead of 6-8 slots would be really nice.

I add my voice to this concern.

Stack size increases and new tabs would help but so would the ability to zip an entire armor set into a "box" ...especially if you have bought an armor set off the gtn and haven't decided which toon should have it.....7 slots taken up when only one should be required.

There are so many legacy armor sets now and not enough legacy bank space to hold them.

I have 22 toons ...that means 22 Nico Jackets and 44 Pistols ....what do you suggest I do with these "gifts"??

I add my voice to this concern.

Stack size increases and new tabs would help but so would the ability to zip an entire armor set into a "box" ...especially if you have bought an armor set off the gtn and haven't decided which toon should have it.....7 slots taken up when only one should be required.

There are so many legacy armor sets now and not enough legacy bank space to hold them.

I have 22 toons ...that means 22 Nico Jackets and 44 Pistols ....what do you suggest I do with these "gifts"??

/signed

You give us all the old endgame armor as legacy sets but no where to keep all those pieces, I had to buy another legacy storage slot a few days ago to store all of the pieces i have gotten, and it is already full with a few extra pieces floating around. All this is just from ONE toon doing post-chapter IX missions.