Why doesn't anyone talk anymore ?

LordKitana

I barley came back for couple months now and like every Pvp match no call outs , no talking about where we are splitting to , no game plans . Like what happened ? Back when I played teams would always type call outs etc. Now barley anyone talks . Half the time everyone is silent while I try to make call outs , hardly anyone responds to the call outs . Every game almost is just complete silence . What gives ?? 🤷 Edited by LordKitana

Sadly, pvp is now mostly the domain of those who don’t play to win. All they do is run in a group to 5v1 people.

It’s hard enough just to get someone to stay and guard. But if they do, you can guarantee they won’t call incs.

Once they get a node they all leave to try and get the next. Basically they are all terrible players

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Try mids and lowbies. :D That's where I've been the last few months, leveling as slowly as possible - no xp boosts, just PvP. My luck there with getting "dirty objective players" has been fairly decent while I was leveling. Granted, you get mostly arenas, so maybe that plays a part, since objective maps are more rare. And, of course, your mileage may vary.

I ding'd 75 with one of my new toons last night, and then did the gosh-awful Ossus and onslaught PvE run to get minimum "level 75" gear, then my first match was... huttball. Not a good sign, but at least it was the original. Surprisingly, I got a WHOLE TEAM that was playing huttball! People were PASSING. People were running AHEAD for passes! Healers were healing the BALL CARRIER! Tanks were swapping guards to the BALL CARRIER (I was one of those :D). The other team was actually trying to STOP us (we did win - fairly handily, but not a shut out). People were attacking the ENEMY BALL CARRIER! I know, I know, vids or it didn't happen. Sadly I didn't record this once in a lifetime event. :(

Anyway, I think all you can do is play your game and hope you inspire others to start doing the same, or find a way to have fun going along with the deathmatchers (play a DPS, I find it's easier to go along with the deathmatchers if I play a DPS :D ). Or just leave the match, requeue and hope for a better one next time... but then curse you for me being your backfill and having to clean up the mess you left. :mad::p

I barley came back for couple months now and like every Pvp match no call outs , no talking about where we are splitting to , no game plans . Like what happened ? Back when I played teams would always type call outs etc. Now barley anyone talks . Half the time everyone is silent while I try to make call outs , hardly anyone responds to the call outs . Every game almost is just complete silence . What gives ?? 🤷

There is nothing to talk about...

When you were playing long ago, we had a slightly different playerbase. I remember back in 2015 when I started playing this game on the Progenitor, we had very competitive unranked games and the team had expectations from their players .

Nowdays it's just go in and play . Sometimes you are lucky enough to get some good games, but when you see team mates use red buff to disable our team's nodes after few years of OPG, really... there is no reason to talk.. just suck it up and move on.

Sometimes you are lucky enough to get some good games, but when you see team mates use red buff to disable our team's nodes after few years of OPG, really... there is no reason to talk.. just suck it up and move on.

I’d leave that match most likely. Anyway, welcome to the era of humanity that care nothing for others only oneself.

I’d leave that match most likely. Anyway, welcome to the era of humanity that care nothing for others only oneself.

Its a shame really and the perpetrators have advancedly upset the copywriters in this regard. It will get better, but only after it gets much much worse. Hackers do cause they try and fail. Real skill DO!

:D

There is nothing to talk about...

When you were playing long ago, we had a slightly different playerbase. I remember back in 2015 when I started playing this game on the Progenitor, we had very competitive unranked games and the team had expectations from their players .

Nowdays it's just go in and play . Sometimes you are lucky enough to get some good games, but when you see team mates use red buff to disable our team's nodes after few years of OPG, really... there is no reason to talk.. just suck it up and move on.

It's just like well with it's so rare to have teamates that help with callouts .