Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Huttball Queue fix idea - leave every HB pop

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Huttball Queue fix idea - leave every HB pop

Totemdancer's Avatar


Totemdancer
02.05.2019 , 07:20 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
I agree, but don't normally leave matches unless its something like 3-0 in the first 90 seconds.

Other than that, I agree completely. That said, to each his own. Huttball has some crazy devoted fans, i just wish it wasnt (match) (huttball) (match) (huttball) > repeat.
6 HB matches in a row is a bit much. Especially when I’m trying to train my wife how to fight in other objective pvp maps and tactics for specific classes.
She hates HB and I love it. So we end up leaving every match and then she refuses to pvp because HB is all that seems to pop for us.
I still think the only way we get BioWare to pay attention is to protest leave all matches till it pops up on their internal data. It seems they really only listen if that data corresponds with that we are asking for.

VaeVictis's Avatar


VaeVictis
02.05.2019 , 09:37 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
I still think the only way we get BioWare to pay attention is to protest leave all matches till it pops up on their internal data..
The half-dozen people who regularly post here will not be ignored!

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
02.06.2019 , 05:56 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by VaeVictis View Post
The half-dozen people who regularly post here will not be ignored!
More people read than post, so that comment is kind of pointless

WayOfTheWarriorx's Avatar


WayOfTheWarriorx
02.06.2019 , 06:45 PM | #24
I personally don't dislike the orginal huttball map and even quesh, but the new one, it's terrible. I leave immediately. The other two, as long as they don't keep popping many times over, I'm fine with them. Quesh ball can be iritating at times with all the knockbacks. Sometimes you are at 100% health some friggen Jugg or Sniper knocks you 3 stories down and you have like 5% health left which is always fun when you are still in combat and you can't heal one point of damage on your own.

Good times =]

The original huttball match, I enjoy very much.

The new one, Vadyn or however the hell you spell that correctly, I will never play that map again. Did we really need a 3rd HB anyways?

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
02.06.2019 , 07:58 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
I personally don't dislike the orginal huttball map and even quesh, but the new one, it's terrible. I leave immediately. The other two, as long as they don't keep popping many times over, I'm fine with them. Quesh ball can be iritating at times with all the knockbacks. Sometimes you are at 100% health some friggen Jugg or Sniper knocks you 3 stories down and you have like 5% health left which is always fun when you are still in combat and you can't heal one point of damage on your own.

Good times =]

The original huttball match, I enjoy very much.

The new one, Vadyn or however the hell you spell that correctly, I will never play that map again. Did we really need a 3rd HB anyways?
I’ve noticed push backs are much further in Vandin than the other maps. I seem to go 20% further if a sniper or Sorc push me back.

EleventhStorm's Avatar


EleventhStorm
02.07.2019 , 11:23 AM | #26
Bioware should let us que for ether huttball , 4 v 4 or all the rest

that way everyone is happy.

so easy to implement.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
02.07.2019 , 05:32 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by EleventhStorm View Post
Bioware should let us que for ether huttball , 4 v 4 or all the rest

that way everyone is happy.

so easy to implement.
Before I would have said no, but now there are 3 Hutt balls, it should be an option. Solo 4v4 could easily be turned into reg 4v4 with “prizes”. It’s not like anyone takes it much more seriously these days because of all the shenanigans that go on.

This is the current 8v8 map mix. There are nine maps and a 3rd of them are Hutt Ball.

Original HB
Quesh HB
Vandin HB
Civil War
Yavin
Nova Coast
Void Star
Hypergates
Odessen

I would love BioWare to do a poll that asks people to list from 1-9 their favourite to least favourite map. They should ask a secondary question to find out if people leave their least fav maps as soon as they pop.

Mine would be :
1. Hypergates (stay)
2. Voidstar (stay)
3. Original Huttball (stay)
4. Civil war (stay)
5. Nova coast (stay)
6. Yavin (rarely leave, except for bugs)
7. Quesh Ball (leave 75% of matches due to desync)
8. Vandin (leave 98% of matches)
9. Odessen (leave 99% of matches)

I think it’s telling that the last four on my list are the last four they’ve made.

Banderal's Avatar


Banderal
02.07.2019 , 05:57 PM | #28
I think I'm going to try a new "death ball" game the next time I get into one with deathmatch teams. I'm going to keep passing the ball to the enemies and see how many I can get to blow up from them ignoring it and expiring the ball timer. I think that should be a new achievement.

Slippery When'wet, FistFullOfCandy - SF

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
02.07.2019 , 06:31 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
I think I'm going to try a new "death ball" game the next time I get into one with deathmatch teams. I'm going to keep passing the ball to the enemies and see how many I can get to blow up from them ignoring it and expiring the ball timer. I think that should be a new achievement.
Omg, that’s funny. I saw someone do it yesterday to this one sniper who wouldn’t pass it on or didn’t know how. It was lowbies, so it’s more likely he didn’t know how.

WayOfTheWarriorx's Avatar


WayOfTheWarriorx
02.07.2019 , 06:51 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
I think I'm going to try a new "death ball" game the next time I get into one with deathmatch teams. I'm going to keep passing the ball to the enemies and see how many I can get to blow up from them ignoring it and expiring the ball timer. I think that should be a new achievement.

That was you?!??!

I was like a stick of dynamite that whole match! Thank's a lot!!