We demand cross server pvp NOW!

Jabbadaphat

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cross server needs to be implemented ASAP. Wish you guys could experience a 5hr que time with no pop then see where the low server population 50s are coming from. I'm quite sure all that community BS would be thrown out the window. But hey its not happening to you, so you could care less. And really... community.. why not put people up against a larger player pool. The more people to play against the more competition, the better the pvp experience. Owning the same 15 or so players or losing to them.. each and every night... gets old quick. I could care less about cross server until this patch came out tbh. But now since I cant even get into a warzone at 50 anymore... it needs to be done, or they need to remove bracketing from low pop servers, or even consolidate a few low pop servers into one. Something... because there is no reason for a lot of us to play anymore..

Well we need the option to queue for warzones we actually want to play, so no huttball for me thanks

DO you not see, thats exactly the opposite ? If you would not queue for huttball, cross-servers wouldn't help anyone :p Oh well, THINK before you wish something.

Yes.

People saying that it "ruins" community are over exagerating.

Community is about the people you group with, chat with, guild with... not who you shoot at.

You're abosultely right, ya know? 'Cus it's who you shoot with.

maybe you guys can request cross server ilum as well so there can be a 1000 sith vs 40 repubs on the servers were the republic is still managing to crawl around

you want better queue times, reroll or deal with huttball

Considering the large disdain Republic players have for Imperial players, why would you want these people on your team, exactly?

Cross server needs to be implemented ASAP. Wish you guys could experience a 5hr que time with no pop then see where the low server population 50s are coming from. I'm quite sure all that community BS would be thrown out the window. But hey its not happening to you, so you could care less. And really... community.. why not put people up against a larger player pool. The more people to play against the more competition, the better the pvp experience. Owning the same 15 or so players or losing to them.. each and every night... gets old quick. I could care less about cross server until this patch came out tbh. But now since I cant even get into a warzone at 50 anymore... it needs to be done, or they need to remove bracketing from low pop servers, or even consolidate a few low pop servers into one. Something... because there is no reason for a lot of us to play anymore..

TL:DR version: My personal queue times are not as short as I'd like them to be, therefore I want to make a huge game wide change to suit my own personal interests. Oh, and also I don't know what a paragraph is.

Be patient. Wait for people to hit level 50. If you're unhappy about your server pop stop QQing and admit you picked up a lower pop server. I'm having amazing fun grouping up with the top pvpers on my server. Play well, get to know people who play well, we will all be battlemasters one day, gear isn't that hard to get (or maybe now it is)

No cross-server queues, please. At least, not yet. Probably never. I like getting to know the PvP community on my server.

Judging from my queue time earlier today (Imperial) I think my server has a fairly decent population balance, and though I do like Huttball, I'd like to see the other WZs from time to time.

If you don't like your queue times as Imperial, make a Republic alt.

Edited by belialle

TL:DR version: My personal queue times are not as short as I'd like them to be, therefore I want to make a huge game wide change to suit my own personal interests. Oh, and also I don't know what a paragraph is.

Really? Not my personal interests.. Try the interests of thousands scattered around on the low population servers. You cant say anything unless you are experiencing what we are. Then you would be humming a different tune.

And why should I have to reroll? When I made my character, this was the server Bioware recommended to me. So I went along with it. Now I'm getting punished for taking their recommendation and all you guys can say is stop qqing and reroll... come on now.