Leveling a pureblood to 50 then deleting?

DeathBahamutXX

If I level the pureblood to 50 and delete it will the race unlock remain? Also will the class buff remain?

Greetings DeathBahamut!

We wanted to give you the following information that we hope is off assistance located in our Community Q + A for April 20th, 2012:

TheCritter: If I delete a character with Legacy unlocks do I lose those unlocks? For example, if I have a human female Sniper at level 50 with Act 3 completed will I lose the race unlock, Heroic Ability, and class emote for my other characters if I delete her?

Damion: You will keep all unlocks that you have managed to unlock so far.

You can find this answer and more located in our Weekly Q + A Archive!

Additionally, there is more information about Legacy located in our Legacy information section on the Official website.

We hope this helps! :)

TheCritter: If I delete a character with Legacy unlocks do I lose those unlocks? For example, if I have a human female Sniper at level 50 with Act 3 completed will I lose the race unlock, Heroic Ability, and class emote for my other characters if I delete her?

Damion: You will keep all unlocks that you have managed to unlock so far.

:)

That's excellent, because I was thinking of doing the same thing with a Chiss IA soley in order to be able to make a Chiss Smuggler !

That's excellent, because I was thinking of doing the same thing with a Chiss IA soley in order to be able to make a Chiss Smuggler !

Do it. My Pub Chiss Smug is pure win. You wont regret it.

It's especially amusing on Hoth...

Edited by Rekkx