Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My casual thouths.

helpmewin
07.07.2018 , 03:33 AM | #1
I dunno, will i play this game on an ongoing basis, but i really wish this game be better in PvP plan. Playing from time to time.
There is few things about PvP IMO are not so good.
1. Mobility - getting out of hand. Maps like huttbal are just ruined. Class like operative get the ball roll-roll and score with glitches, u even not see where is he. No team play, no passes - just 1 guy do all the job in few seconds. With dat tiny maps all just flying. U even can't switch besides nodes properly to do smthing coz teammates will arive in 2 seconds, like spiderman or superman. Thats why no 1 do anything, but DPS/HPS, no objective based WZ now.
2. DCD-s Some classes have too much of it. If u tryed to focus and kill - 1 question in had - when u die? Its jus a joke to be honestly.
3. Tanks. First of all i'm glad that u decided to reduce tank damage and increase their PvP mitigation. But there is 1 problem. Least nerfs took Juggernaut tank - he was the main problem and still have great DMG output. Second other 2 tanks had nothing, but dmg - Sin burst window once in 1.5 minutes, PT - AOE DPS. They just can't be better mitigation tanks in PvP and keep teammates alive with good utilities like juggernaut. U will return in pre 2.0 times when juggernaut was one King at all. Think about this.
4. Bugs - a lot of minor bugs thats do uncomfortable gameplay in PvP. Like PT carbo thru everything or DMG/CC thru force shroud and others things.
5. Stats, peoples get 50% crit, its just crazy. U even don't need to sacrifice something to min/max - take 1 stat and thts all. Why just not give a 100%? Why not?
6. Unlimited POWAAAAAAA or no force managment. Just in my case. Don't like it to be honestly. There is nothing u do but spam something 2-2-22-2-2-22-2-2-22-2-2-2-32-2-22-2-2-23-4-2-22-2-2-2-2.
7. Healing output + tanks. This games becomes completely not fun at all. Healers thats face tank 2 DPS, do HPS like 3 DPS and get guard, are u srs?
Anyway this was my opinion. Not here to discuss with some one. If u trying to argue with me - u will get no answer.
Referral link - get free 7 sub days and free transfer.
Competetive arenas video guide

Kaizersan
07.07.2018 , 12:28 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by helpmewin View Post
I dunno, will i play this game on an ongoing basis, but i really wish this game be better in PvP plan. Playing from time to time.
There is few things about PvP IMO are not so good.
1. Mobility - getting out of hand. Maps like huttbal are just ruined. Class like operative get the ball roll-roll and score with glitches, u even not see where is he. No team play, no passes - just 1 guy do all the job in few seconds. With dat tiny maps all just flying. U even can't switch besides nodes properly to do smthing coz teammates will arive in 2 seconds, like spiderman or superman. Thats why no 1 do anything, but DPS/HPS, no objective based WZ now.
2. DCD-s Some classes have too much of it. If u tryed to focus and kill - 1 question in had - when u die? Its jus a joke to be honestly.
3. Tanks. First of all i'm glad that u decided to reduce tank damage and increase their PvP mitigation. But there is 1 problem. Least nerfs took Juggernaut tank - he was the main problem and still have great DMG output. Second other 2 tanks had nothing, but dmg - Sin burst window once in 1.5 minutes, PT - AOE DPS. They just can't be better mitigation tanks in PvP and keep teammates alive with good utilities like juggernaut. U will return in pre 2.0 times when juggernaut was one King at all. Think about this.
4. Bugs - a lot of minor bugs thats do uncomfortable gameplay in PvP. Like PT carbo thru everything or DMG/CC thru force shroud and others things.
5. Stats, peoples get 50% crit, its just crazy. U even don't need to sacrifice something to min/max - take 1 stat and thts all. Why just not give a 100%? Why not?
6. Unlimited POWAAAAAAA or no force managment. Just in my case. Don't like it to be honestly. There is nothing u do but spam something 2-2-22-2-2-22-2-2-22-2-2-2-32-2-22-2-2-23-4-2-22-2-2-2-2.
7. Healing output + tanks. This games becomes completely not fun at all. Healers thats face tank 2 DPS, do HPS like 3 DPS and get guard, are u srs?
Anyway this was my opinion. Not here to discuss with some one. If u trying to argue with me - u will get no answer.
No way you could know that I have been on all morning and no pops so you are likely just saying that based on your thoughts about the changes and not real actual testing.