Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Public Community Rishi Stronghold

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Public Community Rishi Stronghold

septru
07.06.2018 , 06:20 PM | #1
Hey everyone. A couple buddies of mine have created a public community stronghold and guild to help easily unify and form groups to test regs, arenas, and the new stronghold.

We are making a guild called <The Porg Collective> We invite everyone to join. We will also be having the new Rishi stronghold owned by the guild but open to the public called "The Porg Collective" This will help easily let people form groups to fight, test regs, test the arenas, and test the new stronghold. We invite everyone to join.
-Prum, Satele Shan
"The real endgame is general chat."

MandFlurry
07.06.2018 , 07:39 PM | #2
Oops ,my character, Animasius declined the invite. Sorry about that, if and when i'm on again i'll take the invite. I didn't at first because i don't know who's who.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp

NickEmory
07.06.2018 , 10:16 PM | #3
Might be wise if the OP included faction. Can confirm this is happening imp side.
The Questrox Legacy
<Covenant of the Phoenix> Knight

TrixxieTriss
07.07.2018 , 12:04 AM | #4
Note to self, copy imp toon across

septru
07.07.2018 , 12:58 AM | #5
Sorry. Yes, the guild is on imp side, however the stronghold is open to both factions.

We mainly wanted to get the word out, so that the very first PTS testers could help us get this started. As the weekend continues we will be more exact with our dates and will host some more formal organized events.
-Prum, Satele Shan

vadess
07.07.2018 , 09:40 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by septru View Post
Sorry. Yes, the guild is on imp side, however the stronghold is open to both factions.

We mainly wanted to get the word out, so that the very first PTS testers could help us get this started. As the weekend continues we will be more exact with our dates and will host some more formal organized events.
Who do I whisper for it?

septru
07.07.2018 , 05:50 PM | #7
Anyone online. everyone has invite privs
-Prum, Satele Shan