[Pics] Loving this new Speeder. ^_^ Thanks Bioware!

Mysticales

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I logged in at work, so was remote connected. Dont know how it sounds till about a hour when I get home.

Also no, I run an irc channel for TOR (See my sig for web access) back then I had people want a trial, so they asked. I gave it. Since this is retroactive. My old referrals counted. So I am glad SOMEONE stayed on TOR. This speeder is rather cool tho. =D

Neat!

Atleast it doesn't look like it will block out email/GTN terminals.

So no problem with your ride.

Actually.. it helped me SEE the terminal for a change when someone else was blocking.. so has some perks. Also I really wanna see that Excellent Knockdown prevention. ^^ this should make zoning NICE. =D

Actually.. it helped me SEE the terminal for a change when someone else was blocking.. so has some perks. Also I really wanna see that Excellent Knockdown prevention. ^^ this should make zoning NICE. =D

That I need! I'm a 'node' freak gatherer. Dang npcs!

Strange...I had refered someone some months ago..yet I didn't get the speeder :( . Are they given out at random times or are these pics form the test server?

The person you referred has to of bought the game and payed for a one month sub.

" Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth: I have pain in joints I had removed years ago. Bender, could you get me my soft chair with the wheels?

Bender: You mean your wheelchair?

Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth: No, not my wheelchair. The one with the wheels. "

Get me the soft chair with the wheels. I think the new speeder looks terrible >.>, so not cool.

I don't get it...

Your friend bought the game on the same day they started their 'unlimited trial'?

You can buy a second copy of the game and refer yourself. That's what I did in wow to get the refer a friend mount. I will probably do that again and get that vehicle for this game.

Edited by Knockerz

You can buy a second copy of the game and refer yourself. That's what I did in wow to get the refer a friend mount. I will probably do that again and get that vehicle for this game.

You would pay $55 just for a mount? That's pretty.. stupid tbh

Ok to the question asked about the sound of the speeder. It seems to have a different "start up" sound. Rest seems normal.

Yes and no. The startup is way different and the running noise is a bit different, it's definetly a lot quieter and the noise it makes is sort of like an electric sound and you can hear the motor revving.

You would pay $55 just for a mount? That's pretty.. stupid tbh

The cost of an item is always relative. Some people would say paying $60 for a game would be stupid. They would not be wrong being that its relative. My guess is the person that posted is a collector of MMO mounts. Its no different than collecting baseball cards. All that matters is that it means something to the person who is buying it. I paid $80 for a 6" figure of Ray Lewis. I could of spent $12, but the one I wanted was a little more rare. The jersey was black instead of blue. When you break it down I spent $80 on a very small amount of plastic and paint. I paid an extra $68 because the paint was black instead of blue lol. Is that stupid? To many, yes. But I love that damn figure and $80 is not that much money to me. If I made the same purchase 10 years ago it would have been pretty stupid...Its all relative.