How Bioware should improve the Jedi NPCs' characterization?

Slowpokeking

We mostly agree SWTOR did a better job on the Sith characters' development than the Jedi's, is there any way to improve?

I think Jun Seros got quite good characterization. He was not typical good guy nor a sith, but

a self-righteous zealot type of villain

But other than him, most of the Jedi are boring and stubborn.

Satele Shan got potential, she should do more than give orders, compare to Malgus she got little development both in the game and the novel/comics. I think the descendent of Revan is totally unnecessary. It affected little in her character and we don't see her walk in both dark and light like Revan or Bastila.

As for JK and JC's masters, they really should play a bigger role, even have some conflict with JK/JC, maybe something like Luke and Obi Wan about Vader's redemption. Compare to Darth Baras and Darth Zash they are nobody.

Not sure about other Jedi characters.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Jaric Kaedan was awesome. Very militaristic, aggressive, but still completely light side. He somehow managed to capture the Dread Masters and he was known to be (become in battle) a living weapon of the Force.

But instead of using him more and characterizing him better, he is made mostly an obstacle for the Jedi characters and

is killed off on Ilum.

Syo Bakarn also had potential, if they had showed him as more than a quest giver.

Yeah, I think thats the real problem: The Jedi lack agency. They need their own goals which they try to persue. (They don't need to leave Jedi ideals for that. Within the Jedi ideals they can have different priorites.)