Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skipping KOTFEET and becoming a Saboteur?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Skipping KOTFEET and becoming a Saboteur?

Estelindis
11.15.2019 , 06:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by jstankaroslo View Post
On a side note and without spoilers please: is it done good? I mean the saboteur arc. i'm thinking of making my LS Sith Warrior a saboteur, but if its done in a bad way, I'm afraid to ruin a great character. Any recommendations?
I love the saboteur story. I think it's best if you're a devious and sneaky person who wants to be able to prevent some of the worst excesses of your home faction. Of course, this won't suit every character, but I love it as a light-sided agent. I did not chose it on my light-sided warrior, though, as I RP her as deludedly believing that the Empire is a positive force for order in the galaxy, so she wouldn't undermine it (and she still does have some opportunities to save lives, even as a loyalist).
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

DreadtechSavant
11.15.2019 , 06:55 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by jstankaroslo View Post
Hi,
does anyone know if there is an option to become a Saboteur (work for opposite faction) WITHOUT participating in KOTFEET? I know we choose sides on Iokath (or am I wrong, perhaps?), and as I understand if we 'skip' story, we get to the beginning of Ossus -so we're NOT Saboteur by default.
The reason I ask is I can't stand to do KOTET again, but I'd like some of my characters to experience a Saboteur path.
Is going through KOTFE, KOTET, Iokath and 3 Flashpoints necessary for this? Or is there a way around this?
You can yes but all the options before are made by BW dependant on your faction. So if Imperial it will auto make dark side choice light if republic. The one exception is with Vette, you save vette if a sith warrior but let her die on all other imperial classes, republic all save her but let Torian die.

SteveTheCynic
11.15.2019 , 07:09 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DreadtechSavant View Post
You can yes but all the options before are made by BW dependant on your faction. So if Imperial it will auto make dark side choice light if republic. The one exception is with Vette, you save vette if a sith warrior but let her die on all other imperial classes, republic all save her but let Torian die.
That's not a light/dark decision.

"Keepable/Killable" companions are kept. This affects notably three:
Spoiler

There is one light/dark decision that's partially but not wholly faction-dependent.:
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.