Where is the majority of this server from

Bhemont

Hello, I've been wondering where most people are from. I see in the general chat it is filled with foreign languages which I do not understand, and this doesn't bother me much except for the fact that I would like to join a guild some day, and chances are that I will be having hard time finding a decent guild with people that I understand 100% of the time. I've had a bad experience in WoW before with servers filled with russian people, and joining their raids was infuriating.

So yeah, where are you guys from, any inglés speaking guilds out there? I'm from Iceland btw...

I'd like to add, I'm currently playing rep, but I also have several imp characters.

Edited by Bhemont

Yeah, a lot of Spanish and Norwegians, in my opinion with Russians, are the majority in the server, then British and Swedish.

In my case, with other guildie, we are the only Mexicans playing in this degenerated server.

But we're part of an international guild who speak in english, so it's nice to hear people from different parts of the world speak in english with a lot of accents, it's pretty funny tbh. :D

Kind regards.

Edited by Ushuma-Orbi

I think it's really hard to put a finger on this one. The only who know for sure are Bioware and EA.

I however, am Dutch. And have not seen many players from here.

Although i didn't really run up to any random to ask if they are Dutch... some names make it obvious, but far from most Dutch people actually use Dutch names.

I think Europe ... It's a country right?

I think, most people outside of Europe prefer playing on their own servers(Except maybe Australians), so yeah, I'm aware that most of us (on this server) are from Europe. Didn't think I had to elaborate on that one, but hey never say never. :tran_cool:

I've been playing now for a few days, and it seems to be mixed, looks like my worries have been put to rest.

Before I made this post, it looked like it was overrun by foreign language countries(probably Polish).

Good to see I was wrong :rolleyes:

Edited by Bhemont

<-----American aswell, live on East Coast :)

Played European Servers since SWG, not changing for some "cry-face-baby-call-of-duty-player-kids" on american servers. - - -

I've noticed this to. I don't know if there tends to be an older crowd on the Euro servers or if they are just more mature, but i've had a better overall experience since I switched.

Judging by the way the imperials PvP, i'd say most of the people are mental asylum escapees, special school droolers and "<name a country> got talent" rejects. Possibly X factor rejects as well. Must PvP more to check.

I've been in a few matchups against some damn good Imp teams. But, I've also been in others like what you describe. More than once, I was able to run the huttball the length of the field without getting attacked once.

I've noticed this to. I don't know if there tends to be an older crowd on the Euro servers or if they are just more mature, but i've had a better overall experience since I switched.

Same for me. I am from Germany but did chose this server cause Germans tend to flame and rage about nothing. ;)

And I am happy to be on this server.