Social Ability; Legacy Unlock

StarkHelsing

I believe it would be a good idea to have race social abilities unlocked by legacy for different races.

Before people jump the gun, let me explain.

Example; Pureblood Sith’s racial ability is called ‘Punish’. Unlocking the Pureblood race, thy legacy should allow my Human to also have the ability to use ‘Punish’ as well as ‘Rally’ – the human social ability and so on. An individual who has unlocked every race should be able to use every social ability.

Of course these racial social abilities should only be unlocked with Legacy or the purchase of the race through the CC.

Let me slap my companions as a human so I can hear them cry when they fail at a crew skill.

Bumping this up for justice. And because I'm surprised no one has ripped into this yet. Touch wood.

I will say this though as an argument debuff. Having this makes as much sense as the heroic moment. >_> If anything I'm surprised this hasn't even been added in beforehand. I know a lot of roleplayers who would roll a Mirilian just to unlock the regeneration move they have - it's basically a Jedi meditation move with pretty colours.

The one that's a bit strange is the Cyborg one, where you (presumably) use an implant to scan a target. It's strange because only Cyborgs have this type of implant.

I think these skills are, on most servers, underused, possibly because no particular effort is expended anywhere to draw people's attention to them.

The one that's a bit strange is the Cyborg one, where you (presumably) use an implant to scan a target. It's strange because only Cyborgs have this type of implant.

I think these skills are, on most servers, underused, possibly because no particular effort is expended anywhere to draw people's attention to them.

I cant even remember what most of them are... and i have everything but twi'lekk/togruta as characters.

I cant even remember what most of them are... and i have everything but twi'lekk/togruta as characters.

There's so many, some of them are extremely fun to use. Some are just emotes, others are regens and just hilarious actions.

Like slapping your companions and making them cry.

+1, I like this idea.

And it's unrelated, but while we're talking about social unlocks that social X double laser thing should be cheaper to unlock, who gets to social X these days. If they combined all my social points across characters I'd easily have it, but instead I have a bunch of guys social ranks 5-7 (and I've played since launch!).

+1, I like this idea.

And it's unrelated, but while we're talking about social unlocks that social X double laser thing should be cheaper to unlock, who gets to social X these days. If they combined all my social points across characters I'd easily have it, but instead I have a bunch of guys social ranks 5-7 (and I've played since launch!).

Ohh, should open up a suggestion for the double laser thing.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...